Welcome to Gaia! ::

pansexual ? i think I get the omnisexual...its not seeing the sex just the person? fill me in on this because i have no clue what either is
I only know the four basic sexualities.
The other are just made up by psychologists trying to get there pay-day quicker.
Pansexual is dating anyone reguardless of biological gender.

Where as they not only are attracted to men and women, but male to females and females to males.
Pansexual:

adj.
Relating to, having, or open to sexual activity of many kinds.

n.
A pansexual person.

Source: http://www.answers.com/pansexual&r=67

Never hurts to look it up in a dictionary/google if you don't know what something is. >.>
Inspirationator
Pansexual:

adj.
Relating to, having, or open to sexual activity of many kinds.

n.
A pansexual person.

Source: http://www.answers.com/pansexual&r=67

Never hurts to look it up in a dictionary/google if you don't know what something is. >.>

Yes, but sometimes peers can give a more...user friendly description. Whereas you just copy and pasted, then gave a website. >_>
thanx to all who helped!!!
i consider myself to be pansexual.
i don't just like men and women, i LOVE transvestites, FTM, MTF, etc.
there's something about it that i'm greatly attracted to >_>

Undead Elder

While omnisexual refers to someone who is attracted to all sexual orientations - not just heterosexual, homosexual, and bisexual, but also transsexual, pansexuals, other omnisexuals, etc - pansexual has nothing to do with gender at all. Pansexuality has to do with seeing past gender and having the potential to fall in love with anyone or anything regardless of their gender. A pansexual is open to all walks of life and is accepting that love isn't a controllable factor. However, a pansexual does include sexuality in their relationship as they'll generally also have a non-emotional physical attraction to who or whatever they fall in love with.

I'd be a pansexual if I wasn't also asexual, so I'm considered a pan-emotional.
Ceanothus
While omnisexual refers to someone who is attracted to all sexual orientations - not just heterosexual, homosexual, and bisexual, but also transsexual, pansexuals, other omnisexuals, etc - pansexual has nothing to do with gender at all. Pansexuality has to do with seeing past gender and having the potential to fall in love with anyone or anything regardless of their gender. A pansexual is open to all walks of life and is accepting that love isn't a controllable factor. However, a pansexual does include sexuality in their relationship as they'll generally also have a non-emotional physical attraction to who or whatever they fall in love with.

I'd be a pansexual if I wasn't also asexual, so I'm considered a pan-emotional.

thank you to you...you were the most helpfull ...everyone else to but i get it now..once again thanx!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff