Welcome to Gaia! ::

There is this guy at my school is ...like... well i nearly die when i see him...but he dosen't even know my name! crying only a few people know i like him! his girlfriend just broke up with him so i dont want to ask him out! i am like TOTALLY in love with him heart

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
get to know him, THEN ask him out.
gothiclg
get to know him, THEN ask him out.

I agree
rockhardrumer
There is this guy at my school is ...like... well i nearly die when i see him...but he dosen't even know my name! crying only a few people know i like him! his girlfriend just broke up with him so i dont want to ask him out! i am like TOTALLY in love with him heart

Just start by striking up a good conversation with him. Make him notice you. And don't be embarassed by how you're acting or sounding around him. Though it is important to make a good first impression, be sure to just be yourself!

Oh, and don't get confused with "love". Love is a powerful word. Rather, I see you "infatuated" with him, not "in love". There's an incredibly big difference between the two.

I wish you the best! Who knows? In the end you might just be surprised... biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff