Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm glad I'm not alone...
heh...
A bunch of my friends say I can't make it through a day without saying "ow"
Its been going on for a couple of months, and I still haven't gotten through a day.
crying

Fashionable Consumer

7,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
Julaeto
I'll just say what I said on a similar thread, which I think qualifies me as clumsy (or, alternatively, dumb):
I once accidentally (unintentional adverb) jumped (deliberate action) out of a second-storey window. If anyone can figure that one out, they get a cookie.

Hmmm... Ooh! I know! Did someone push you?

Fashionable Consumer

7,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
Musicblife
heh...
Its been going on for a couple of months, and I still haven't gotten through a day.
crying

I'd like to know how you managed to get outside with two spatulas and a flashlight and at 11:30 at night!! gonk

Edit: Wait, let me guess. You were either cooking or doing whatever in the kitchen and somehow you let two spatulas get away from you and they ended up flying out the window. So you got a flashlight to look for them. And since this all took place late at night, I'm guessing maybe you were making a midnight snack?
kat99
Julaeto
I'll just say what I said on a similar thread, which I think qualifies me as clumsy (or, alternatively, dumb):
I once accidentally (unintentional adverb) jumped (deliberate action) out of a second-storey window. If anyone can figure that one out, they get a cookie.

Nope. The actions leading up to me jumping out of the window were all independant. The only one who could be blamed for it is me... and perhaps whoever it was that left the window open that day.

Fashionable Consumer

7,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
Julaeto
kat99
Julaeto

Nope. The actions leading up to me jumping out of the window were all independant. The only one who could be blamed for it is me... and perhaps whoever it was that left the window open that day.

You slipped then? neutral

Edit:God, if I ever pushed anyone out of a window (accidently of course ninja ) I'd feel like crap crying
I don't know why but I find clumsy people cute.

And I've been known to be a klutz, not often though. For some reason I have a way to move about with grace. I can find myself dancing around when I'm making dinner. rofl
kat99
Julaeto
kat99
Julaeto

Edit:God, if I ever pushed anyone out of a window (accidently of course ninja ) I'd feel like crap crying

ehm...
was it an attempted suicide?
>>
I like thinking outside of the box...
and I want a cookie.
kat99
Musicblife
heh...
crying

I'd like to know how you managed to get outside with two spatulas and a flashlight and at 11:30 at night!! gonk

Edit: Wait, let me guess. You were either cooking or doing whatever in the kitchen and somehow you let two spatulas get away from you and they ended up flying out the window. So you got a flashlight to look for them. And since this all took place late at night, I'm guessing maybe you were making a midnight snack?

ehmm....
nope...
Actually, I had dropped everything that had been in my arms while trying to get the mail after returning from a trip down-state. The contents of my arms happened to include a CD of mine. and this CD of mine fell between the boards of the deck... Unfortunately for me, my life revolves around music. Not to mention it just happened to be the CD my boyfriend made for me for Valentines day...
And so, I couldn't let it die in the darkness. I had to try and get it out. >< easier said then done.
It was cold out too. Silly me, I thought of the obvious solution last. It wasn't a good challenge for someone with little coordination.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Love will keep you up all night. It's not something that you can decide. One day you're all alone, the next you're crying on the phone."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm a HUGE klutz! I've tripped over nothing in Wal-Mart, tripped just getting out of my desk, tripped going up and down the stairs, in the middle of the hospital...I think you guys get the picture.

"Love will keep you up all night. You got a taste of sweet divine. It took you to the other side. Love will keep you up all night..."User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
lol, I am clumsy, and my friends say so too. I always have bruises on my leg, I trip often, and I drop my keys almost every time I try to open the door to my house. XD
kat99
Julaeto
kat99
Julaeto

haha I wanna know too how it happened

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces