Silly Annie
Chieftain Twilight
Silly Annie
Chieftain Twilight
Silly Annie

oh
sorry

s all ive ever known of it is all

most Americans also just grew up thinking Monogamy was just the way marriage is. I don't blame you. so, you are of course instantly forgiven. I only meant to let you know, that's all.
Im proably gonna forget you ever told me that soon yknow
but if I do
aint like Im gonna be mad bout bein told again right
ha

well, I would hope you don't forget, but I'm not in control of that.
sorry
just my memorys not the best yknow

understandable. my stepdad is the same way. I think it's probably the long-term use of weed. it does affect memory.
oh its proably a mix of all the things I done

Space Seeker

My relationship is technically non-monogamous, because when I met my current boyfriend I was seeing another guy who we had an established polyamorous relationship from the start (he had another girlfriend in addition to me). I'm not dating that other guy anymore and I'm totally in love with my boyfriend, so I don't utilize the whole non-monogamy thing often. Since the first boyfriend and I broke up, I haven't actually dated anyone outside of my primary relationship. I've slept with two people outside of the relationship, with my boyfriend's consent, but that is a very rare occurrence and only happens with people I have a serious friendship with (well, in the case of one of them, had. I am no longer speaking to that individual.) My boyfriend, to my knowledge, has never acted outside of our relationship--so, really, I'm the polyamorous one and he's monoamorous but he supports my desires/needs.

I think the desire for polyamory is just as much a part of your brain's wiring as your sexual orientation. Some people feel totally fulfilled in a monogamous relationship and only feel the ability to wholly love one person at a time. I, along with other polyamorous people I've spoken to, have the capacity to wholly love more than one person at a time. And there's nothing wrong with being either way. You can't force yourself to have one preference over another, obviously.

As long as anyone and everyone you are involved with is okay with you being polyamorous, there's nothing wrong with it. If you go behind anybody's backs, that's when it becomes cheating and that's wrong.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Silly Annie
Chieftain Twilight
Silly Annie
Chieftain Twilight
Silly Annie
but if I do
ha

sorry

understandable. my stepdad is the same way. I think it's probably the long-term use of weed. it does affect memory.

possibly. or at least specific ones.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Chieftain Twilight
Silly Annie
Chieftain Twilight
Silly Annie
Chieftain Twilight
Silly Annie
but if I do
ha

sorry

yea
the heroin an not sleeping much is proably a core combo

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Silly Annie
Chieftain Twilight
Silly Annie
Chieftain Twilight
Silly Annie
sorry

yea
the heroin an not sleeping much is proably a core combo

I would agree.

Invisible Tipper

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
While I could never be in a poly relationship (I don't like to share!), I have no problem with them. I find them extremely interesting in how they work, but I don't like to pry and ask questions. sweatdrop As long as everyone is happy and open, I'm happy for you.

I know I can't really give advice (considering I don't personally engage in such relationships), but if I were you guys, I'd make sure that every so often you have a little talk about everyone's current thoughts and feelings. Make sure nothing is left in doubt and everyone's all good. smile

Devoted Pirate

Yobyaxes N
Blackrose_Knight
Hello fellow non-mono person! I have a husband, boyfriend, and paramour.

How do you personally define polymory?

Have all of your constellation read The Ethical Slut? or Opening Up?

I wanna ask you something in particular; do your partners see other people as well?
Oh yes. My husband almost has a girlfriend again (his last one went mono and got engaged) my boyfriend has a fiancee.

Devoted Pirate

Yobyaxes N
Blackrose_Knight
Yobyaxes N
Blackrose_Knight

I wanna ask you something in particular; do your partners see other people as well?
Oh yes. My husband almost has a girlfriend again (his last one went mono and got engaged) my boyfriend has a fiancee.

Heh. Least you ain't jealous of them. A lot of girls that I seen that claim to be polygamous hate the fact that their partners are seeing other people.
I get jealous time to time, mainly I am jealous of my boyfriend's fiancee - she gets a ******** more time with him than me because he is 2k miles away from me and he lives with her. But I feel that is a little understandable. That feeling will drop when they are back in my same state.

Nah, I think someone who has multiple partners, but then forbids/has problems those multiple partners from having partners are hypocrites.
Yobyaxes N
Blackrose_Knight
Yobyaxes N
Blackrose_Knight

Heh. Least you ain't jealous of them. A lot of girls that I seen that claim to be polygamous hate the fact that their partners are seeing other people.

I've had two married boyfriends try to forbid me from dating anyone but them after about 6 months of dating. Hypocrisy is not limited to only one gender.

Desirable Girl

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Maybe because I've been in situations where this didn't work do I say personally, no I wouldn't be in one. But hey if it works for you and you are all comfortable with it; I accept that. Society is growing much more open about relationships and what goes on in the bedroom. As I see it, if there are more pros than cons, go for it. As it is, I've been through many a bad relationship just trying to be with one person before. I don't think I could open up to two people, let alone one. I'm already having many trust issues and a barrier that I'm trying to break down for my boyfriend now. So I don't think this will ever be something I could respectably be apart of myself.

Tipsy Lunatic

Chieftain Twilight
I'm Polyamorous by nature. I don't do monogamous relationships well.

I am currently in an Open committed relationship with my girlfriend and Pet (same person). we each are quite comfortable with eachother having sexual, romantic, long-term, and short-term relationships with other people.
emotion_awesome
Roleplaying doesn't count.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas