Welcome to Gaia! ::

查愛美

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

when you get to certain age, you start want boys more.
it hard to explain.
you think of process of date and don't want it,
i understand,
but you start to get lonely and want relationship.
i think all girls go through this... ( ̄□ ̄)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm liking the dating part. I can go without everything else though 3nodding
That's the funny thing about high school and your age group in particular. You guys want to grow up so fast, so you experiment with the one thing you think is really grown up: relationships and sex. Now, high school also provides a great place to experiment, and 'practice' dating, which is really what almost all high school relationships are.

Kudos for sticking up for what you want, and not being pressured.
im 16 and i never had a bf though i often feel lonely...i just didnt find someone i love and i dont want to have a relationship only to have one...i mean i hate it when people have a relationship without loving each other
I think teenage dating is a way for guys to say they can score, get some a** so they can have something to stick it in, and for girls dating is a way to say they're socially acceptable. Think about it, teenage relationships barely last and basically they're meaningless. I've never met someone I could imagine being with for the rest of my life so I wouldn't bother, honestly. And besides- I'm actually more attracted to successful older men than I am to kids my own age. hahahaha
I'm fifteen as well, and I've never been on a date. I admit, part of me would like to have a boyfriend, but the rest of me knows better. I have major trust issues and it would just never work. I have enough stress in my life already, with all my sports and classes. I don't need an extra thing added on.

As for drinking and drugs, I wouldn't touch those with a ten foot pole. Not that I have anything against people who do. But I personally like to be in total control of my mind.
I didn't date 'till I was 16.
my sister still hasn't dated (to my knowledge) and she's in her 20's.
when you're ready to date, and WANT to date, you will.
I kinda wish I'd waited another year or so to start dating, but oh well.
I'm 18 and still not all that interested in dating. I still get crushes on boys and all (teehee) but dating just doesn't appeal much to me. I do, however, enjoy flirting/hugging/occasionally kissing, just without the attachments of a relationship. I guess that's kind of weird. sweatdrop

And I don't bone random strangers/drink/smoke/drugs, either, so at my age, people really do think I am a prude. wink
I agree - I'm sixteen, and whilst none of my friends are pregnant, I do hate it when people younger than me are messing around with sex, drugs and the like. I get called prude occasionally (sp? XD) and whilst it annoys me I try to ignore it.

I also don't like the idea of dating - I have a guy I like, but it makes me feel uber uncomfortable imagining going out to a restaurant or somethign with him. I'd rather just curl up on the couch and watch a movie with him. XD

But yeah, this is my idea on the matter XD Don't give into friends peer pressure smile it pays off in the long run! Heehee

xx
Heh, I really do understand your attitude. I'm not interested in dating, drinking or drugs either. I am 18 and virgin, and I've never been dating, never been drunk, never even considered drugs, and I never will do any of those things.

But, well... I am an asexual, after all, so no wonder I'm not interested in dating or sex. And I just don't like the taste of alcohol, so no reason to drink. Nor do I see any reason to start doing drugs. It just sounds incredibly stupid idea. confused

So as long as I have any say in it, I won't become drunk, nor get a boyfriend and start a family. I'm a happy loner.
[Ambika Chan]
I have no interest in dating.

Ya, I met a girl like that once, heres a song that shows how it made me feel.

FIONA APPLE- OH WELL

What you did to me made me
See myself something different
Though I try to talk sense to myself
But I just won't listen

Won't you go away
Turned yourself in
You're no good at confession
Before the image that you burned me in
Tries to teach you a lesson

What you did to me made me see myself somethin' awful
A voice once stentorian is now again meek and muffled
It took me such a long time to get back up the first time you did it
I spent all I had to get it back, and now it seems I've been outbidded

My peace and quiet was stolen from me
When I was looking with calm affection
You were searching out my imperfections

What wasted unconditional love
On somebody
Who doesn't believe in the stuff

You came upon me like a hypnic jerk
When I was just about to settle
And when it counts you recoil
With the cryptic word you even love belittling

Oh what a cold and common old way to go
I was feeding on the need for you to know me
Devastated at the rate you fell below me

What wasted unconditional love
On somebody
Who doesn't believe in the stuff
no ones expecting you to do anything
I'm a lesbian! I don't date dudes.
[Ambika Chan]
Screaming Wombat
Honestly, I can't say I blame you.
I'm 17, currently engaged in a relationship, absolutely hating it, likely gonna break up in a few days.
Like all the other relationships before, we don't have much in common, if not anything in common, I dated her because she seemed nice enough and I was a combination of naive and lonely. I figured my environmentalist side might rub off on her...not really, she still doesn't give a damn about the environment while here I am working my a** off to save a section of my school from becoming a parking lot.

The only time I felt a real connection, she broke up with me because her parents figured I was too old, only by two years, but mostly because of the fact that I would be in college and exposed to all the various temptations facing every college student.

Funny thing is, people assume they know what I want, they assume that every 17 year old who hasn't had sex wants a ********, someone you meet up with one night and then act like you barely know them the next day, I've had people say that they'll hook me up with some moderately attractive girl.
No, that's not what I want, I actually want someone I'm serious enough about that I can actually love them in enough time.
Unfortunately, despite my attempts at denying it, it's quite obvious that such demands require someone with many things in common, particularly someone as environmentally concious as myself.
No one, at all, I'm pretty much ******** for now.

I don't know how some people can do it, they just have sex with someone and walk away, perfectly satisfied. I could easily do the same, but I don't want to, I hate the idea, I'd much rather spend my time talking with someone absolutely wonderful about all the things that matter with some cuddling involved rather than just screwing them and walking away. Call me crazy, but that's how it works with me, it's a concept that will never die.

No, I can't say I blame you at all, I'm just surprised you wisened up at so early an age.
I'm 17, just about to turn 18 in little more than a month, and it took me this long to figure it all out, people still assume I'm crazy.

Wow.
I've been pondering for a few minutes, of how I should reply.
But all intellectual comments have seemed to slip my mind. -_-;;

Though I have to say it disgusts me that girls/guys don't think about the earth.
Alot of girls go out and buy these expensive $1,200 dollar purses...That all look the same.
I mean...Have SOME originality. Stick out from the crowd.
Or better yet, plant a few trees every time you buy something expensive (or just anything for that matter). The earth helped to make everything you own. Give back to it, at least a little.

Yeah, that's what really bothers me, the way some people buy with such impulses, as if the earth is that endless bounty people thought it was 100 years ago, I guess some habits just die hard.

Unfortunately I've learned that some people will continue to see our planet and all the wonders and beauties on it as nothing more than fuel for their pleasure, and see the simple shimmering of some worthless rock and find it more valuable then the rainforests destroyed to keep the human juggernaut moving, unfortunately I think my girlfriend is one of those people.
It is for this reason why I hate dating, how long before I find the perfect environmentalist?
Going by past results, it'll be a long road, an unpleasant one too.
I completely/b] agree with you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces