Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am someone who has had: Ninjitsu, Tae Kwon Do, Kung Fu, Akido, Jeet Kune Do, and Kennpo Jutsu training. And I was wondering if anyone wanted some training.

Contact me only by IMs.
My MSN: center.of.controll@hotmail.com

Also, I will give more details, and tell you more about myself.
I get active in my Training alot and my Ninjutsu!
But a lil help never hurted, can you help me a lil?
That would be Great! biggrin
Well 'm guessing your over 40 cause I know for a fact it takes awhile to master all those fighting styles and I have mastered Kendo so ha and wait I'm gonna feel stupid if Kennpo Justsu is kendo so I'm just gonna shut up
Kendo isn't Kenppo Jutsu, Kenppo Jutsu is bone struture damage.
But no, Im only 17. I started when I was 4 with Kung Fu.
By "training", he means watching other people do it.
No by training, I mean, teach people what I have been thaught in my life.
And what you've been taught in your life is how to watch Kung Fu movies. Or do some kind of ninja RP.
No, your'e just someone who grew up doing that stuff. Stop trying to give people a hard time. Just because your life sucks, doesn't mean other's life suck just as bad as yours.
can you teach me???
Hmm... You would be a fun fight... I know Muay Thai. Ands losts of it. Train every day infact... Anyhow how long did you stay Kung Fu? (I mean before you started anything else)
I studied for 2 years before I moved on, but Kung Fu wasn't the only one I learned at a young age, I also learn Kennpo Jutsu. sweatdrop
I wanna fight like Naruto

/sarcasm

9,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Window Shopper 100
I wish I could learn Ninjutsu. crying It looks so cool!
Kaosdaemonen
I wanna fight like Naruto

/sarcasm
HAHA thats funny, naruto.
i used to take karate, and i went to tye kwon do with a friend last night, but how r u gonna train people, ovr the web, or do u wanna meet us?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff