Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
First girlfriend... she was a b***h. xp

Red's Honey Bun

Seeing the Pyramids for the first time in Egypt, it was totally breath taking, I will never forget it.(I've seen them 3 times total, but, the first time was amazing.
Uhm... my first pet; a fish called Sally, that I won from a fun fair when I was 4.

I had her for years... but later found out that "she" died several times, my mum just always replaced her before I noticed.

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
My first....pet. Was a cat named Bob. I was 2 when I had him so I would hug him (nearly killing him....sorry Bob). But then he ran away. crying

Invisible Regular

My first day of highschool....*sigh*
mine was teddy..
My first was a Monte Carlo when I got my license on my 16th b-day, and then it got tottled after a couple of years of driving. I miss meh baby. crying
My first time to kings island where i rode real rides. Age 3, rode the Beasty, then when i n my 5 yr old brother saw the Kobra (huge stand up coaster), he says " no way" n i say " i want to ride that!" (ofcourse, i was 3, so heck no way could i ride that! the yr b4 it was taken down, i was finally tall enough, just barely tho; i was practically sitting tho i was supposed to be standing up) lol biggrin

Dangerous Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The first time (and only time) I got married, I asked my fire department chiefs (houston and porter) to be there. I didn't see them throughout the service. but then as me and my wife were leaving, The ladder trucks from both departments were out there saluting me. then the sprayed out a mist and we walked underneathit to our limosine. happy us!

Dangerous Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Red Eyez Toxik
First girlfriend... she was a b***h. xp
aren't they all...
User Image
My first operation.
All the scary needles I had to face when I was lil...
gonk

User Image

Distinct Elder

First time watching someone being engulfed in a fireball.

It was my little brother, yes he's ok, & yes he lost allot of his hair xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces