Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vosona
I've heard that popping them does wonders. >.>

Do not pop them! Makes them woorse, as it spreads acne bacteria.
It's true, mine did get worse before it got better.
Stick it out for a few more months, if it does not lesson, change medication.
Drink water, simple enough. Clears out toxins, will help you body heal.
Hands off! Again, spreads the bacteria.
My parents made me use white/apple vinegar. xp
It works wonders....it's really weird. Just apply it where you have acne.

But the thing is, the vinegar stings and doesn't exactly stop new pimples from growing
Good Luck.
S for Sera
Vosona

.səяapнιиa ;

Doesn't it..scar?

Ü

In some cases. If they're getting that big then you should pop them or they'll leave scars on their own.
Thank you all for the advice :3 I'll try some of them.

and to one of the posts above.. Yes, i'm asian ._.
haha!! just wash ur face with facial wash. never evr use soap. It can dry your face and destroy natural skin oil. and other thing is dont pop ur pimple especially in t-zone. biggrin

Sparkly Conversationalist

I don't know a great way to get rid of them, but once they get to be less server, exfoliate your forehead every day. I do this and it helps with any little breakouts I have (coupled with washing my fave of course).
Tuxedo Avenger
S for Sera
Vosona

.səяapнιиa ;

Doesn't it..scar?

Ü

Yes, yes it does.

YES it scars i had a big zit the day b4 school started up so i poped it and then a few days later i had a scar and small one but still a scar.i put mederma (scar reducer) on it and it was gone with a few weeks. personally i use this product called Neutrogena advanced soultions and i used to have alot of zitsbut now i only have a few and thats cuz of sweating so much because of all the sports i play but i know how you feel
I know how you feel i had some bad skin when i was younger, DONT pop them it spreads the oils and makes it worse, it could also lead to scaring, Im afraid you'll hav to stick it out, or try new things i use autraillian tea tree cleasers and change my face wash every so often betwen clinque and nivia young and when its really bad ive got gels that i can apply during the day, im 20 and still have slight problems due to hormones. But it should sort its self out in time.
Dont let anyone put you down for it cause everyone has something.
I know how you feel,I had pimples too(tons of 'em(I still have few ones now)and a boy told me that I was ugly!!! crying
uhmmm before i had a lot of pimples too sad my aunt give a gift (for my pimple to vanish) she gave me this MURAD from usa and its effective.. really effective.. and more effective if it is used continously.. and im also using a soap from philippines called LUCIDA it makes my face tighter and whiter removes darkspots too pretty good producyts ^^ try it ^^ and please dont pop ur pimples it will leave a scar and hole on your face sad oh and clinique products the 3 steps its effective too ^^
That's awful, you're so unlucky.... I never get noticable pimples, just little one's on the side of my face when I'm stressed out.
I has an acne on my face right now. i'm killing it with clearasil or whatever it's called.. good times good times. sweatdrop

Eloquent Genius

HOMG I'm sorry but some of the things people are saying in here are absolutely ridiculous.

First of all: DON'T EVER POP YOUR PIMPLES!!! EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER!!!!!!! It will scar, then the chances of it getting infected and swelling to the size of a boil will greatly increase!!! If your pimples or sores ever do open you should apply a SMALL AMOUNT of acetone (the prime ingredient of nail polish remover, but can also be perscribed in topical cream. Please do NOT apply nail polish remover to your face as it will burn like hell).

Another thing is that everyone's telling you to wash your face regularly. If that doesn't help for the first three days then STOP DOING IT!!! Washing your face too much gets rid of the oils in your skin that help to clean your pores. Try washing once every 2 days instead of twice every day. Also, whenever your face has been wet, apply a face cream or moisturizer WHILE IT IS STILL WET! Do not dab it dry or all the moisture will escape. Keeping your face moisturized will help reprodue its natural oils better. Try a non-oil lotion with aloe (like burt's bees or nivea soft). It you get something with aloe it will help heal your face better.

Also, it may hurt for people to tell you this, but seeing a doctor will really help! There are dozens of different medications that are atuned to different conditions. I myself have done two rounds of accutane (can get to be painful towards the end, but the result is magnificent) and now all I have to do is wash my face once every two days to keep it clear. There is also proactive, which you may have seen on TV or magazines, but it really does work quite well. Again though: Make sure you're only washing you face as much as you have to, not as much as you should!

Also, eating junk food and drinking sweet drinks doesn't CAUSE acne, but the sugar from them CAN worsen the effect on your skin and cause really painful inflammation. Not to say you should cut sugar out all together, it IS part of your daily nutrients, but just keep it in moderation. Try to consume lots of food with Vitamen E, like Kiwis, Mangos, Peanuts and items cooked with sunflower oil.

I've been retaining information about acne treatments ever since grade 6, so this should help you out!
I barely get any pimples, but when i do, i am popping them.
If you put a warm wash clothe on them, and let it soften the skin a bit and then use Q-tips to gently squeeze the pimple, the Q-tip abosorbs the oil and it is gentle enough to not leave scars.
3nodding if you do it right, it does not cause scars.
DO NOT POP ZITS, THEY WILL SCAR. I heard exercising actually helps.. A lot. And eating lots of fruits and veggetables and drinking WATER. LOTS. It keeps your skin hydrated and such. Which is very good. Chocolate is not good. Nor is soda.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff