• Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
vix102
STARL!GHT
vix102
NinjaRockstarx
You should of wear protection dumbass.
yep oh btw marry her not a good guy if u dont.

i don't see why they should get married
i was apparently a planned child, and my parents never got married, for me or my older brother
they were together over 15 years and i didn't have a bad childhood

does that really make my dad a bad person?

no it doesnt , neither did mine ebut i got problems with me dad.
but his girlfriend and him didnt plan on having a child though i think it would be verry responsible if he did marry her ect.

You're an idiot to marry for the child.
What if the marriage is bad?
It'll mess the kid up to.

Tipsy Genius

5,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Dressed Up 200
even if u think u dont want a kid now. if you find out she really is pregnant for deffinate then (the thought might scare you) but if your gf is really excited about it then you will maybe see all the good sides of it. and when the baby comes it will be great =]
i6ix
This is what teens should say when their thinking about having unprotected sex.

I want a career,not a kid.
I want to earn my own money , not off child support
I want to travel the world , not sit at home cleaning baby bottles
I choose my future, and it doesn't include my parents being babysitters
I want to graduate with high honors, not watch my friends and classmates graduate
I want a nice car , Not a mini-van
I want nice leather seats, Not car seats.
I want to live a long life, not breathing through a tube
I love my girlfriend/boyfriend, but not that damn much

Setting a positive example for my little brother or sister: My anti-sex.

It was protected. I already said/typed that.

Sparkly Bloodsucker

The Last Human
That really does suck... If I was in your situation, which I never will be, but nevertheless, if I was, I would probably stay with her and eventually get married... But I never will. If you liked her enough to have sex with her, then you probably like her enough to tolerate her for the rest of your life -- WAIT. How old are you... Because if you're in high school.... That sucks balls.

Nevermind, screw that, RUN AWAY! Never look back. Leave the ho.

Jk lolz. You should stay with her. (Don't!)

He's right.
He never wll be in your situation because he will NEVER EVER get laid.
: D
My father ran out on our family when he got some whore pregnant with twins.
Do you know what the ******** that can do to a family?
That's a horrible thing to suggest, even as a 'joke.'

Anyway, I think that if she doesn't want an abortion, which is good becuase it shows that she thinks that she's responsible enough, you're pinned because it's her body, and you have no right to force her to get one.
And you can either get the balls to stick around and be a dad, or walk out like a coward.
*Biased opinion, yes, I know. Nor do I care.*
OMG Its Conner
Endearment
This belongs in Life Issues, rather than the Lifestyle Discussion.

Keep the child and pay your girlfriend child support. If you don't want to stick by her and your baby, then don't. You SHOULD feel obligated though, but not everyone has the balls to take responsibility for getting a woman pregnant.

1. Find out if the baby is yours
2. Talk it out with her
3. Talk it out with your parents and her parents
4. Make a decision

edit~ how old are you guys?

I want to stay with her, and I will, baby or no baby, but I just don't think I'll be any good at this parenting thing, and we're pretty young, so I don't think we're ready.

1) I trust her. It's mine.
2) We did a million times.
3) My parents aren't really the problem, it's hers that'll freak out.
4) I'm trying.

We're both 17.

I'm sorry that I may seem that I'm not helping and that it's easier said than done. You've probably thought about it a million times, enough to go to gaia for advice at least. You seem responsible and you've obviously thought about the baby and your girlfriend. You'll make a decent father. Rather than, pressuring your girlfriend to get an abortion you're still there for her baby or not and that's proof that you're a good person. Your girlfriend also chose not to get an abortion, that's proof that she's responsible. You guys will be okay, with help and support.
snoopyfan808
do your parental units know she might be preg.?

No. Her parents will probably freak out/have a heart attack, but mine will just be like ''kay, but could you please run to the grocery store??"
jacfu
OMG Its Conner
NinjaRockstarx

I did, dumbass. It doesn't always work.

It works 99% of the time if you do it right.
that 1% wouldnt affect you
abercrombie10
jacfu
OMG Its Conner
NinjaRockstarx

it'd affect 1% of people, dumbass
if there's a 99% chance of it working, there's a 1% chance of it not doing
that's basic maths, honey
what are you, 6?

450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
NinjaRockstarx
I'm just saying that people need to think before acting. This is why people are in these kinds of situtions because of not thinking before acting.

You should try it sometime.

He did think before he acted. He used birth control. If two people love each other, then you have no right to tell them whether they can or cannot make love to each other, so mind your own business if all you're going to do is call the poor guy stupid and lecture him.

@ i6ix: So, you're saying that kids wreck their parents lives if they have a child before they're married?
Aw, well, that made me feel so good that you think I ruined my parents life. <3
Thanks for the confidence boost, man. : D

neutral

There are very few things I've read that are ruder than that. My parents both have nice lives, and my mother was 17 when she had me, and my father was 19. It wasn't their best decision to keep me, but I sure as ******** hell didn't ruin their god damned lives.

@ OP: Talk to her about it. If she doesn't like abortion, talk about finding a child a family that will take them after he's born, so that he can have a nice family, which I would thin would be your best option. If she keeps it, talk to her about how much she wants in child support.

Either way, I hope everything works out for you.
why you do her then. irresponsible jerk

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
STARL!GHT
abercrombie10
jacfu
OMG Its Conner
NinjaRockstarx

it'd affect 1% of people, dumbass
if there's a 99% chance of it working, there's a 1% chance of it not doing
that's basic maths, honey
what are you, 6?

Condom only works between 87-98% of the time. Not 99.
ALOT of people get pregnant with it.
JIN69paradox
why you do her then. irresponsible jerk

We were using a condom and birth control. If that's not at least a little responsible, I've been living my life all wrong.

Fashionable Raider

5,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Voter 100
OMG Its Conner
animespic9
OMG Its Conner
She might be pregnant, and she doesn't believe in abortion, but I do, so we argue about it. If she is it's about three weeks. I don't want a kid, but I don't want to just leave her with my kid. What should I do??

This is a tough situation for you and your girlfriend. I would suggest that you do you best to support your girlfriend. Although you might not be up to it now, your opinion can change as time progresses. I think abortion is no longer an option between the both of you, so it's best that you handle the matter at hand. You say you have a lot on your plate. Now is the time where you need to clear off as much as you can off that plate. You will have to make sacrifices, there is no denying that. There maybe be things you can put off on the back burner until then. You're going to have to plan accordingly. Get support from your family and friends. Your family will be there for you guys to fall back on. But, importantly, you have to care for your girlfriend. She is going to go through a lot of s**t throughout the pregnancy (emotionally, physically, mentally, etc.) and you're going to be the one she counts on the most. I know it's a lot of pressure, but with a clear head you will be able handle whatever comes your way. This is only a suggestion, take as you wish. If you do find out that you are going to be a father, then I wish you two the best of luck in whatever decision you both decide to make.

*This is just a side note, but I want to comment on the majority of people that have posted on this thread. It is amazing how ignorant, selfish, and childish a lot of those posts were towards this guy. He posts up a thread, looking for advice, and majority of you jump on his a**, bashing him about his situation, and a lot you don't realize that it can happen to you. I'd like to see one of you little jerks ask for advice on a topic like this, and get s**t on for making a simple choice. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Pathetic!

Okay, thanks. Wait, how do I even tell my parents???

You & your girlfriend go to your parents, sit them down, and lay it to them straight. They'll get angry and most likely yell at the both of you. Let them. The more they vent and let out their feelings, the easier it will be for them let the news settle in. Let them be aware that you & your girlfriend are going to need their help. Let them know that you guys need their support in order to make things go smoothly. Admit if you are scared, if you feel it's necessary. Maybe ask your father for advice on how to take the next step, man-to-man. The more your parents realize how much you need them, the more they'll help to ease you & your girlfriend through it all.
jacfu
OMG Its Conner
NinjaRockstarx

doesn't really matter now how it happened or what went wrong, does it. the kid's there. what now?
OMG Its Conner
snoopyfan808
do your parental units know she might be preg.?

No. Her parents will probably freak out/have a heart attack, but mine will just be like ''kay, but could you please run to the grocery store??"

well if she's not I don't think you need to say anythinig but if she is...maybe your gf should consider telling them sooner or later

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff