Welcome to Gaia! ::

iamthedeadninja
yeah... we've been going out for ten months...and he ended it tonight... i miss him, but i kinda knew it was gonna happen but still... crying crying crying crying

hmm i know how ya feel. i chased this girl like half of my junior year, then i gave up.
then this school year she came back to me, and we went out for like a montha and a half.
now like 3 or 4 weeks ago she broke up with me so i could calm down, and all this craps been going on since, she keeps telling me she loves me and crap but isnt ready for a relationship again. yet she wants to go do stuff with other guys, so i gave her a month to decide on tuesday.
hmm havent talked since. Soooo i think were done but we will see.

i really know how you feel, so i hope you feel better soon
maybe hell come back?
iamthedeadninja
iPillow
did he give any reasons?
.. i kinda knew we werent as close anymore.. we stopped having sex completely. big sign right there.. we're still gonna be friends, i really hope so.. and jen, i kno ur gonna write a message so i love u in advance

So he basically spent 10 months just having sex?
teester
My heart goes out to you. Breaking up sucks, especially if you're on the recieving end. I just got over a break up with a boy I dated for 14 months. Its hard to give up all the years I devoted to him and know they are wasted now, but then you have to realize there is another boy out there who will make that sooo much better.
i kno.. but he was awesome...
My heart goes out to you. Breaking up sucks, especially if you're on the recieving end. I just got over a break up with a boy I dated for 14 months. Its hard to give up all the years I devoted to him and know they are wasted now, but then you have to realize there is another boy out there who will make that sooo much better.
I'll tell you what I tell all of my girl friends. Get some ice cream, call a sleep over ( I don't care how old you are.) and b***h,b***h,b***h. Then cry. Then spend time with the people you're closest to. The people you love. All that positive reinforcement will help you through this.

And you could tell it was coming, that says something. That helped to prepare you somewhat.
Well thats good. You have a friend that you can talk with. I hope that you feel better soon smile
yeah.. thankies... im venting online and on the phone w/ mah best friend....
iamthedeadninja
Reeyon
iamthedeadninja
Reeyon
I'm not going to say that I'm sorry because its his fault for ending the relationship. I'm sure your a wonderful person but don't worry about it to much. Breaking up isn't the end of the world. Last time I broke up with someone I just cried and cried all that night, then was just like whatever, girl doesn't have the common decency to break up with me herself, she's not even worth my time. hell, she had her daddy break up with me cuz she "didn't want to hurt my feelings" bullshit I say, bullshit. Which is why I will no longer date...least anytime soon. Than again its almost been a year XD. sorry about throwing my past relationship in here, but if you need a night to worry about it, just have one cuz anymore is just wasting time.

P.S. im sorry, im not really good at giving advice XD
i loves u....

lol, are you being sarcastic? or did i manage to say something right?

P.S. I loves me to heart domokun heart

no, i really mean it...it made me feel a little bit better...^^

well thats good, im glad that i made you feel better. oh, and the only reason why i said "i love me to" is cuz i dont like saying those three words. least when directed towards others. but dont worry, its okay when people say it to me <3. but if you need someone to talk to, im all ears.
XxRyuunosukexX
hey theres a lot of guys in the world
i kno...but of all the idiots of the world, i chose him^^ i just hate having my heart broken thing..it kinda sux.. it just healed too..
Reeyon
iamthedeadninja
Reeyon
I'm not going to say that I'm sorry because its his fault for ending the relationship. I'm sure your a wonderful person but don't worry about it to much. Breaking up isn't the end of the world. Last time I broke up with someone I just cried and cried all that night, then was just like whatever, girl doesn't have the common decency to break up with me herself, she's not even worth my time. hell, she had her daddy break up with me cuz she "didn't want to hurt my feelings" bullshit I say, bullshit. Which is why I will no longer date...least anytime soon. Than again its almost been a year XD. sorry about throwing my past relationship in here, but if you need a night to worry about it, just have one cuz anymore is just wasting time.

i loves u....

no, i really mean it...it made me feel a little bit better...^^

Distinct Explorer

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
hey theres a lot of guys in the world
iamthedeadninja
Reeyon

i loves u....

*hugs*

I'm sorry, sugar. I hope you get better soon. Remember, it's okay to cry as long you get back on your feet, and move on
I'm recovering from a really bad break up myself. The best thing you can do is surround yourself with your friends and people who care about you. I found that the busier I am, the less time I think about it and the memories are the most painful to me.
Reeyon

i loves u....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas