Welcome to Gaia! ::

banswithoutachance
GoneCrazyResurrected
banswithoutachance
yes because the obvious answer is cheating not seeing a doctor to get her libido back

Women have libido's?
im to drunk and high to know whats goin gon

ahh okay, well I know I'm right so cool.

Original Shoujo

Liberals are retarded
Blackrose_Knight
its NOT cheating if everyone is aware of it. You may not like it, but its not cheating.
With this logic, if someone is creating, and the partner catches his chatting spouse in the act, it immediately stops being cheating as soon as he sees the other two going at it.

Therefore "being caught cheating" cannot happen and sexual infidelity is only considered sexual infidelity if the spouse didn't know about it.

s**t-tier logic, but coming from you I can't say I'm surprised.

I see you don't know your place either.
no, it's not your business where your father puts his thingy.
it's between him and her.unless you want to be part of their sex life on the receiving end, don't meddle.
you're not even a daughter...you have strange priorities.
cheating means cheating in the same sense as cheating in a game: receiving damage without dying, for example, is cheating because it subverts the rule "if you receive enough damage you die"
someone getting sex without doing it with their partner is only cheating if the rule "you cannot have sex unless you do it with your partner" exists.
in this relationship, by negotiation/conscious decision, that rule doesn't exist.
no rules broken= no cheating.
there are no universal relationship rules any more than there are universal business contracts.like business contracts, the rules depend on the region, culture, and most of all the negotiation between the business partners.
as a child, you're an employee (even if it's the vice president)
you weren't invited into the negotiations and you have no say in the outcome of executing the contract. as long as the contract isn't broken you can let ten thousand workers go and you're doing nothing wrong.you can complain about it all you like.no rule was broken

Enduring Phantom

Love Me Take Me Own Me

are you a guy? well it doesn't matter either way. if you were my brother my dad would have put you in your place (on the floor) and I would have stood by and looked down at you with a smile.not a smirk but a smile because you learned a lesson about humility and thinking your opinions are so damn important. then I'd kneel at you, kindly caress your hair and say "come on, I'll take you to your room and then bring you a glass of anything you'd like.what would you want to drink?" while gently putting my hands under your arm ready to help you up.
smile
when you finally had the sense to go to your room I'd bring you your drink and say "shush brother, it's not your place and there's nothing wrong with it.let it go."
but no matter if it were your room or angrily out the door that you decided to go, I'd think to myself "that boy needs a lot more lessons to learn some manners"
just in case you think he was a bad man, I ended up on the floor once and that time I deserved it.and it did me good. I was a teenager. mostly I want punished enough.I was a good girl except during my teenage there was a time I wasn't so good or smart. but that didn't last smile

I'm not a guy. Not that it should matter.

So you're telling me that if my dad was a ***** and I called him out on it, I would deserve to be beaten? Sorry but my parents aren't backwoods trash and I wasn't raised as such. If your parents are do something unethical, you are under no obligation to respect them. Sounds like someone was raped and beaten by daddy a few too many times. I pity you.

Enduring Phantom

Lilith_Lilium

As long as everyone is consenting, honest and no one is being harmed, then yeah it is ethical. It's only natural for people to be attracted to young adults, nothing sick nor dysfunctional about it.

That's just not true. By that logic if I slept with my doctor, my teacher, my brother's wife, my student, my lawyer, my mom's husband, my best friend's boyfriend or ex, or even a child it would be okay so long as it were consensual. That's just not true, and it's illegal for a reason- because it crosses ethical boundaries.

OP is CLEARLY being hurt by this. This affects their entire family, not just the husband and wife. It's selfish to think otherwise.

Lonely Explorer

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Open relationships.
Depends on the couple. I could never do them, but some couples can make it work.

Sexual burnout in long term relationships: inevitable or something people have to work on to avoid?
Something you have to work on definatly. If a problem arises in a relationship you have to work on it if you want the relationship to work. Which seems to me is just what your parents are doing and it is working for them.

Old men sleeping with young girls?
As long as its legal who cares.

Don't you think my mother is being a tad bit naive here? What if he gets someone pregnant?
Well are your parents done having kids? If so he could always just go and get a vasectomy. Problem solved. (well always there is room for some error with everything..but the chance is VERY slim!)

My mother's views and opinions, agree or disagree with her?
For my relationship, i disagree. But for hers it seems to be working so for her its a good decision. Like I said it doesn't work for everyone but it seems like it is to her.
Open relationships.
I don't like them. They aren't for me, and I would never condone one. Don't want to be with just me? That's fine. I won't take offense, Go spread your seed, but don't expect to come lay in my bed after.

Sexual burnout in long term relationships: inevitable or something people have to work on to avoid?
It happens. I've been with the same man for ten years. Yea, we have went into ruts, but a lot it can be worked on. Neither of us withhold sex from the other, we just have work that's getting in the way for the most part, but we do make time for each other, too.

Old men sleeping with young girls?
I think it's weird when you have a daughter the same age as the girl you're sleeping with, but that's just me.

Don't you think my mother is being a tad bit naive here? What if he gets someone pregnant?
My mother's views and opinions, agree or disagree with her?

Maybe, but she's a grown woman. If she says she if fine with it, and truly is, not much you can really do about it. Maybe talk with both your parents about how awkward the situation is, sense you seem to have a good enough relationship to have this talk with your mom.

I don't agree with her opinion, and never will. Oddly enough, most men are supposed to have decreased sex drives as they age (testosterone level drops have a huge impact on this) while women tend to hit their peak from their 30s to 40s.

The whole thing sounds weird to me. Maybe her lack of interest is because her husband isn't pursuing her anymore like he used to. Maybe she no longer has an emotional connection to him leading to her just not caring at all, which both are a problem in the long run. Maybe your mom does want a divorce, but is hoping something will happen on his end to give her an actual reason other than she's just bored with him in her life.

Don't take my opinion too harshly, as I'm not trying to be mean. I do think there is an underlying problem here, but maybe not. I'm not qualified to accurately judge any of this situation, especially when I'm an outsider looking in.

Feline Consumer

Sex is only a fraction of what it means to be in a relationship with and loving someone and the fact that your mum appears to be okay for your dad to do something she may find completely insane and be uncomfortable with shows to me that she cares alot about him... things like this happen sometimes but I'm sure you and the rest of your family will work through it.

Original Shoujo

pallbearer
Love Me Take Me Own Me

are you a guy? well it doesn't matter either way. if you were my brother my dad would have put you in your place (on the floor) and I would have stood by and looked down at you with a smile.not a smirk but a smile because you learned a lesson about humility and thinking your opinions are so damn important. then I'd kneel at you, kindly caress your hair and say "come on, I'll take you to your room and then bring you a glass of anything you'd like.what would you want to drink?" while gently putting my hands under your arm ready to help you up.
smile
when you finally had the sense to go to your room I'd bring you your drink and say "shush brother, it's not your place and there's nothing wrong with it.let it go."
but no matter if it were your room or angrily out the door that you decided to go, I'd think to myself "that boy needs a lot more lessons to learn some manners"
just in case you think he was a bad man, I ended up on the floor once and that time I deserved it.and it did me good. I was a teenager. mostly I want punished enough.I was a good girl except during my teenage there was a time I wasn't so good or smart. but that didn't last smile

So you're telling me that if my dad was a ***** and I called him out on it, I would deserve to be beaten? Sorry but my parents aren't backwoods trash and I wasn't raised as such. If your parents are do something unethical, you are under no obligation to respect them. Sounds like someone was raped and beaten by daddy a few too many times. I pity you.

I'm sorry but you're wrong. it's only unethical in your totally messed up little mind.do you see no one here agreeing with you? that's because it's.YOUR ethics. not the op's parents or anyone else's here.just your and the op's. you don't get to stop respecting your parents the moment they offend your OPINION (ethics=personal opinions) on what's right or wrong.
he never touched me sexually and I only got one "beating" which I deserved.
I don't want to mention details but his family.is at the exact opposite extreme of the social ladder to "backwoods trash" hint: my favorite hobbies are playing the piano and riding a horse. for my sixteenth birthday I got something worth more than a car
and it was bought with cash.
so wrong again.
edit: the word was caught in a filter.
no, for that you wouldn't. but what the op's parents are doing isn't illegal.what you just days
said is illegal.you can't argue like that.
"oh you think giving you teacher an apple is okay? so if I gave my teacher a POISONED APPLE AND HE DIED that would be okay, huh?"
you can't argue like that.sorry.

Enduring Phantom

Love Me Take Me Own Me
pallbearer
Love Me Take Me Own Me

smile

I'm sorry but you're wrong. it's only unethical in your totally messed up little mind.do you see no one here agreeing with you? that's because it's.YOUR ethics. not the op's parents or anyone else's here.just your and the op's. you don't get to stop respecting your parents the moment they offend your OPINION (ethics=personal opinions) on what's right or wrong.
I don't want to mention details but his family.is at the exact opposite extreme of the social ladder to "backwoods trash" hint: my favorite hobbies are playing the piano and riding a horse. for my sixteenth birthday I got something worth more than a car
so wrong again.
no, for that you wouldn't. but what the op's parents are doing isn't illegal.what you just days
"oh you think giving you teacher an apple is okay? so if I gave my teacher a POISONED APPLE AND HE DIED that would be okay, huh?"

So your parents are rich, that doesn't mean beating your children is okay rolleyes or are you one of those people who feel that wealth makes you exempt from the law? They paid with cash huh? Was it drug money or something?

And a 45 year old man having sex with a 17 year old IS illegal. And disgusting.

Original Shoujo

pallbearer
Love Me Take Me Own Me
pallbearer
Love Me Take Me Own Me

smile

so wrong again.

So your parents are rich, that doesn't mean beating your children is okay rolleyes or are you one of those people who feel that wealth makes you exempt from the law? They paid with cash huh? Was it drug money or something?

And a 45 year old man having sex with a 17 year old IS illegal. And disgusting.

it's not illegal here.or most other places. but the op's father's gfb isn't 17. so you're off topic again... can we please stop talking about things you make up on the spot?
my parents didn't beat up anyone
but our family had very traditional gender roles
stop twisting mine and everyone else's words please
unless I missed something, there's no 17-year-old and there's no violent father beating up his children at every turn.so can we please stick to things that actually exist?
and no
that's disgusting. why would you say that?
his father helped build society, not break it
no lowlives in that family tree

Devoted Pirate

pallbearer

That's just not true. By that logic if I slept with my doctor,

illegal, against the hypocratic oath. Red herring

pallbearer

my teacher,

Depends on the insitution and if they have control of your grades. Shady ethical ground. Red herring.

pallbearer

my brother's wife,

Only if your brother, his wife, and you consented to the act. Also red herring

pallbearer

my student,

Generally, illegal, red herring

pallbearer

my lawyer,

Illegal, and unethical, red herring

pallbearer

my mom's husband,

Red herring

pallbearer

my best friend's boyfriend

Only if you, your best friend, and the boyfriend consented
Red herring.

pallbearer

or ex,

If you and the ex consented, also again red herring

pallbearer

or even a child

Children cannot consent to sexual activity, stop being hyperbolic, also red herring and straw man.

pallbearer

it would be okay so long as it were consensual. That's just not true, and it's illegal for a reason- because it crosses ethical boundaries.

CORRECT, but with the information we are given, there is no ethical breach with some 40yo banging some 20yo. Which is why all of the above are red herrings and straw men.

There is age difference, sure, but we haven't been given any info OP's dad wields power/authority over his lover (which would indeed make it unethical like your examples of student, teacher, doctor, and lawyer). It may squick you out but its not illegal, or inherently unethical. Until we are given info of possible ethical breaches there are none in my eyes.

pallbearer

OP is CLEARLY being hurt by this. This affects their entire family, not just the husband and wife. It's selfish to think otherwise.

The OP is also an adult, or near adult child. If the OP has problems with how her parents are configuring their sex life, she can kindly ask them to not talk about it around her, or put on her big girl panties and deal with the fact her parents are engaging in consensual non monogamy.

Devoted Pirate

Liberals are retarded
Blackrose_Knight
its NOT cheating if everyone is aware of it. You may not like it, but its not cheating.
With this logic, if someone is creating, and the partner catches his chatting spouse in the act, it immediately stops being cheating as soon as he sees the other two going at it.

Therefore "being caught cheating" cannot happen and sexual infidelity is only considered sexual infidelity if the spouse didn't know about it.

rolleyes

Oh noes Tony, I didn't add "Its not cheating if everyone is aware and CONSENTING to the sexual acts." Please lambast my terrible mistake more. Your ego needs more masturbation.

Please, go on how your logic is clearly superior to mine and leap to more astounding conclusions which you know are overblown and hyperbolic.

Perhaps you can try leaping the Grand Canyon in a dirt bike next. whee

Also, I thought you were quitting. Just can't get enough can you? Degenerate addict.

Devoted Pirate

Liberals are retarded
Blackrose_Knight
Liberals are retarded
Blackrose_Knight

rolleyes

Oh noes Tony, I didn't add "Its not cheating if everyone is aware and CONSENTING to the sexual acts." Please lambast my terrible mistake more. Your ego needs more masturbation.

Please, go on how your logic is clearly superior to mine and leap to more astounding conclusions which you know are overblown and hyperbolic.

Perhaps you can try leaping the Grand Canyon in a dirt bike next. whee

Also, I thought you were quitting. Just can't get enough can you? Degenerate addict.
Im actually waiting to be banned but im far from degenerate.
I read that somewhere just now. Then good luck with college when you get banned.
You got a cool mom. That's really all I came here to say.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff