Welcome to Gaia! ::

3nodding

Fashionable Phantom

You can't have a miscarriage and still be pregnant.
If the father is 22 and he wont deal with the baby, you can get dna testing on to prove it is his, and if it is he can get arrested for 25 years for having sex with a minor.

I believe if you are old enough to have sex, then u are old enough to have a baby.
And you are 17 you can still attend high school it will be hard, but you need ur families support..
And much more.

Familiar Fatcat

The Bunny

Fashionable Phantom

Eotech, that's extremely distasteful of you. neutral
XxLust8369xX
If the father is 22 and he wont deal with the baby, you can get dna testing on to prove it is his, and if it is he can get arrested for 25 years for having sex with a minor.

Depends on where she lives and what the age of consent is.

Here in Ohio, it's 16. He would get away with it.

Distinct Elder

pray & ask forgiveness.

Fashionable Phantom

DichaDaisy4
The Bunny

the doctor said it was twins but i only lost one and this one is really high risk that id lose it in the next week or so but hasnt happened yet.
That seems odd... but if so, I wouldn't expect the other to survive. ):

In any case, you have to tell the father, it's the most responsible thing you could do.
I know how you feel about the whole father being a D**K thing.. but if you dont loose this one it might be better in the long run to do it yourself without him.. Trust me on this one.. Im pregnant 8 1/2 months now and when i was still talking to he father all her would do is b***h. He wouldnt help me with anything... but he would try to control what i ate and everything. Talk to your parents im sure they will help you out.

Fashionable Phantom

DichaDaisy4
The Bunny
DichaDaisy4
The Bunny

the doctor said it was twins but i only lost one and this one is really high risk that id lose it in the next week or so but hasnt happened yet.
That seems odd... but if so, I wouldn't expect the other to survive. ):

In any case, you have to tell the father, it's the most responsible thing you could do.

yea....idk how it happened either...

he knows im pregnant though. he just wants nothing to do wtih it really....
Are you considering an abortion? Or are you more likely to keep it (assuming you do not have the second miscarriage) and seek support from the father?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff