Which do you prefer both in music and culture, metal, or emo

Metal 0.4496644295302 45.0% [ 134 ]
Emo 0.13758389261745 13.8% [ 41 ]
None 0.10402684563758 10.4% [ 31 ]
Both 0.18791946308725 18.8% [ 56 ]
N/A 0.12080536912752 12.1% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 298 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Ive always had this question, do gaians prefer metal or emo??, i do not only mean music, but their culture and stuff, as for me, im metal, i wanna know yours, and discuss XD
i like both
If we're talking metal along the lines Dethklok, Shadows Fall, or Avenged Sevenfold (I know A7X is not actually metal, just close to it), then metal for sure.

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
i like metal music, but i dont dress like it. i dress more like a hippie alot recently. i used to dress goth and all that, but i felt it was too boring. i prefer colors ^.^
Metal like Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, Moonspell. I like strong melodies. I like outstanding musicianship. I like well thought, meaningful lyrics.
Conforming to a 'class' (which really isn't the case, considering it's MUSIC) is really stupid.

But yes, I prefer metal over emo. Metal doesn't cover topics of whining and moaning about how some chick tore out my heart or how I bleed black or what-the-hell-ever; it talks about kicking a** and taking names.

On that note, Dethklok ftw.
i'd have to say metal. but i prefer metalcore over metal D:
I'd say metal but they tend to be very elitist not as bad as scene though. Emo isn't that bad so meh I'll say both and sit on the fence.
There both s**t....depressing music that teens listen to and want to kill themselves after, or cut themselves...

You ask me the world would be better off with out both of them...
punk. metal is too serious and emo is too stupid.
sojmilk

Punk is dead.
+Dominus-Schwarzwald+
sojmilk

Punk is dead.

just because punk is dead doesn't mean she can still listen to the old punk bands neutral

emo died too. in the beginning of the 90's.

May the battle of the shitty musical genres and their sickeningly mainstream culture begin.

Beloved Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
+Dominus-Schwarzwald+
sojmilk

Punk is dead.

It won't be dead forever, I hope..... we just need another band as radical as the Sex Pistols!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff