Welcome to Gaia! ::

men have right to hit women. in the past it's more usual. nowadays it can, too. because some women can not harness unless by hittin

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Id really really like it
if noone ever hit me again
thatd be nice
o -o
How come you're asking so many stupid questions?
Surrrrreee. Hit me. See what you get.

Tipsy Prophet

Hitting has its purposes and moments but no one should hit anyone. There is no inherent need to hit people of a certain group to teach them or to keep them in line or for some other reason like that. How ever everyone should have equal rights to hit others. If it's acceptable for one group then it should be acceptable for others, too. If a woman is not demonized or though of like they are scum for hitting another woman or for hitting a man, a man deserves the same "undesrtanding" (or indeferrence towards his actions).
I wonder what that white cis hetrosexual male Yobyaxes has to say about this subject.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Yobyaxes R
I wonder what that white cis hetrosexual male Yobyaxes has to say about this subject.
are you not him then
o -o
you aight man
I got medications might help you out

Precious Hellraiser

12,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Nobody should hit anyone, agree?

Demonic Phantom

Shy Gaian

3,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
It really depends on the context of the situation.

Abusive relationship? No. Getting ahold of themselves when in they are in shock and needed to act? Yes.

But I don't think hitting anyone really solves anything.

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I agree on a variation of this. Men should not be disallowed to hitting women should the woman strike the man first (self-defense on the man's part). Granted this should only be allowed so far as is reasonable for self-defense. Generally I feel that the combined arguments of "Men shouldn't hit women because reasons" and "Stop being sexist, treat women as equals" counter each other.

Though granted, people shouldn't be hitting each other anyway (unless they both get off on that and are consenting adults that take the appropriate precautions), but you should't be allowed to smack someone (without consent) and not expect retaliation.
Silly Annie
Yobyaxes R
are you not him then
o -o
you aight man

Keep em. I don't do drugs like you.

Sparkly Duck

Yes lets hit women. Lets start punching dogs and other household pets too. Might as well book a ticket to the middle east cause guess what

WE GON PUNCH THE WORLD BITCHES

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Yobyaxes R
Silly Annie
Yobyaxes R
are you not him then
o -o
you aight man

Keep em. I don't do drugs like you.
oh
ok

Invisible Streaker

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Timid 100
Their is different rules for men and women.
men can't hit women
and women can't have multiple husbands and life continues 😃

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas