Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Genius

I started when I was 12, and now I'm... a good deal older. Don't see a problem with it.
A n t i q u e__x
It's actually GOOD for your health.

Each time you do it it releases bad hormones. It actually makes you happier.
There was more stuff but I can't put a finger on what it is.. xD

lmao...

no there nothing bad that will happen..well you might get carpel tunnel..lol
and yeah its normal for that age.... i was reading something online in one of those talk about your life sites that adults or w/e go to.. and this persons daughter was 6 years old...and would go up to the water jets in a pool and yeah...
it´s totally normal
it wouldn´t be normal if u didn´t do it
and ussually, men masturbate more than women
Perfectly fine. I started at a young age....younger than you....
And, actually, from everything I've read and heard and generally gathered along with personal experience I believe women are the greater masturbators. We just hide it a lot better than men.
ALong with the fact that we have like, a two minute recovery time before we can just whack at it again xp xp xp Unlike men who have longer recuperation times.
Seriously, I've heard a thousand stories of women who would sneak a whack off at the most random times of the day just because they could. Like public places and planes and stuff.
Anywho, i digress, the moral being: If you wanna and there's nothing stopping you, yank that chain lad.
VenomDkoc
A n t i q u e__x
It's actually GOOD for your health.

Each time you do it it releases bad hormones. It actually makes you happier.
There was more stuff but I can't put a finger on what it is.. xD

lmao...

no there nothing bad that will happen..well you might get carpel tunnel..lol
and yeah its normal for that age.... i was reading something online in one of those talk about your life sites that adults or w/e go to.. and this persons daughter was 6 years old...and would go up to the water jets in a pool and yeah...
Weird.
And to the OP
Oh, it is perfectly normal to masturbate. In fact, masturbating in males helps prevent prostate cancer. If you would like a link, then here. http://hardysmasturbation.com/masturbation-acts.php?page=8
Other facts from studies show that around 88% of males and 59% of females have masturbated by 18.
Antun
Just make sure you keep the end product of masturbation sealed away in a jar for later use. Aged semen makes for a delicious substitute for mayonnaise on most hamburgers.

LMAO! Thats very funny domokun
we do masturbate more than women, also its normal dude
Aeriael
And, actually, from everything I've read and heard and generally gathered along with personal experience I believe women are the greater masturbators. We just hide it a lot better than men.
ALong with the fact that we have like, a two minute recovery time before we can just whack at it again xp xp xp Unlike men who have longer recuperation times.
Seriously, I've heard a thousand stories of women who would sneak a whack off at the most random times of the day just because they could. Like public places and planes and stuff.
Anywho, i digress, the moral being: If you wanna and there's nothing stopping you, yank that chain lad.

Lady, I might be a special case, but I can get back on the horse in under two minutes.
Cyan_Garamonde
Aeriael

Lady, I might be a special case, but I can get back on the horse in under two minutes.

xp xp xp Yes, I must admit I don't have any actual idea about the time taken. I just used a random estimated number.
Aeriael
Cyan_Garamonde
Aeriael

xp xp xp Yes, I must admit I don't have any actual idea about the time taken. I just used a random estimated number.

Occasionally, I don't even have a recovery time. (By the way, I am being completely honest here not bragging, ect.)
zzzzzz93
ok im 14 and i wanted to know if it was ok for people my age to masturbate....also i want to know if its good or bad for your health..

-edit-

is it true that men masturbate more then women

In what way do you mean "ok for people my age to masturbate"? Socially? It's expected, but not many people like to talk about it, and it's common to feel guilt even though it's natural and normal. If anything, it's good for your health because it relieves stress. It is true that on average men masturbate more than women do. But there are always nymphos like me. biggrin That reminds me...see you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff