Welcome to Gaia! ::

ARRGH. i want to eat your brain ;)

go for it :D 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 4 ]
i have a brain?! 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
goldd. 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 4 ]
my aunt has a really good phycyiatrist, would you like the number? ... 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
This poll closed on May 13, 2009.
No longer accepting new votes.

sweatdrop
well.
it all started about a week ago when i had this dream about Dawn of the Dead.
the thing is, is that it wasn't scary at all.
now, every second night i have a connected dream .. like the sequal.
the first time, me and a friend survived the attack,
then we were living in toronto, where the zombies plauged the city .. but we managed to get out to steal food from stores and such like,
and then i had a dream that we managed to get away to this little comunity outside the city where the surviving townspeople had managed to build a wall to keep out the zombies, and we were living happily.

then last night, i had a dream about a carnival.
and zombies were the carneys,
then my ex boyfriend (he got eaten by a zombie in the first dream) turns up to run the kissing booth and makes me make out with him.

weird?
i think so.
do i need help?
is it normal to have dreams about the end of the world?
is it normal to to have dreams of a zombie making out with you?

neutral
I'm not a doctor, but as far as I know, any dream is pretty much "normal". You don't have control over them, they are not your desires or your intentions in life, just dreams. I don't think you have anything to worry about. heart
There are no 'normal' dreams. I think it's really cool that your dreams have been sequals and the fact that the zombie carney is your boyfriend makes it much less silly that you made out with him. Don't worry about it; It's not strange to do really weird things in your dreams, just go with it.

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
I had a dream that I killed a baby Alien (from the movie Alien) I stepped on its head and its acidy blood spilled out everywhere O.o Of course a week before I was watching the Aliens movies for the first time O: so that could have effected it. I had several dreams about Aliens that week.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

I wouldn't really read too much into it, to be honest.

I once had a dream that I was being chased around by the Nemesis creature from Resident Evil 3, which was, ah....interesting o__O;;

Increase my population
Build my industry
Improve my transportation

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out