Welcome to Gaia! ::

I guess you could say I sort of live a Double life.
My friends know me a lot better, but I'm more myself with my parents.
Does that make sense? I hate being misunderstood. >.<;
Like my parents don't know I'm Bisexual or smoke pot.
But I'm way more comfortable with my parents than my friends.
No I don't feel fake in any way.
Just because I'm not comfortable with being "My full self" when I'm with my friends.
I trust them with a lot though.
Maybe it's just because if I'm myself with my friends they can stop talking to me and not like me anymore but with my parents they kinda' have to like me either way. xd
Wow, This Discussion actually helped me do some soul searching.
Thanks.
aZnPuRsUaTiOn101
Ricin
I have split personality. I've managed to almost completely cut off one half, but it's still there and shows up from time to time. I get confused sometimes... not sure which one is me and which is the other, or if they're both me? I'm currently living as "the other half", but I'm not telling you who is who. ^_~

So yes, I live a double life every day. Sometimes it's a struggle, but in the end it's just me.

O wow i like ur like last sentence =). It is just who you are and that's the best we can do. Love me or hate me right? lol

Oh, sorry. I forgot about this thread.

It's not a "love me/hate me" type thing. It's more like I give up fighting with myself. The other part is still part of me, and I'll just accept it. Sometimes I'll be one, other times I'll be the other. Suppressing one part has gotten me nowhere.

I'm fully aware of both personalities. I remember everything that happens within both personalities. Sometimes when I'm the submissive personality I couldn't believe I acted while I was the dominant, and vice versa. Until now the submissive personality has been my main personality, while the dominant personality was strictly kept online [my only escape and form of suppression]. It kept me out of trouble. But now the dominant personality wants out and I'm tired of fighting it. Even though they're as opposite as night and day, to me, they're still both me and I'm perfectly willing to accept it now. Most people will perceive it as supreme mood swings, but really it's a personality shift. Hopefully, with time, they will both merge and I won't have to live a double life anymore.

Although, at this point I'm not sure if I'd be able to handle that. I've lived a double life my entire life. I doubt I couldn't not live as one.... or two? XD
Ha, yeah.
I'm transgender and I hate having to be expected to be a "man"
I also live in a complete Mormon community, so I'd tons of s**t if I tried to live as a girl =/
So I kinda put on a mask and live a lie for everyone else.
But I'm still me around most everyone ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces