Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3

Enduring Survivor

17,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Casket Black
A list of stupid people I have met? This can go on forever.
But one of the first stories that came to mind was one day when I was catching the bus. This lady was literally screaming and yelling at me when I was about 3 feet away from her. Some of the things she said I couldn't even make sense of. One of the main things she was yelling at me specifically for was how I was dressed. Apparently the way I dress if the reason that rapists and sex offenders exist? And then she kept ranting at me saying I should be "Normal" and wear sundresses and drink lemonade on porch swings. I went to a different bus stop to get away from her, but when I got on the bus she was already on and she just screamed, "I"M SORRY THE WORLD MADE YOU DEPRESSED!"
Ok, lady.

LOL...When I was 14 I word a mini skirt to the movies and had an old lady actually hit me with her umbrella telling me "you're too pretty to dress like a whore!" "Why don't you dress modestly!" Seriously the skirt wasn't THAT short but it totally freaked me out at the time.

MrMephist0's Waifu

Fashionable Lunatic

Moronic Teenage Boy goes through a Killer Klown haunted house.
Moronic Teenage Boy mockingly stares back at a Klown Actor grimacing at him.
Klown Actor proceeds to stalk Moronic Teenage Boy.
Moronic Teenage Boy: Why are you following me? Why are you following me? Do you want my number or something?
Klown Actor: Maybe I'll just take your head.
Moronic Teenage Boy: My head? Holy s**t, you have Ebola!

neutral
What?

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image This c**t that asked me over Facebook if my friends and I would kill her, only because we had a falling out and she's depressed and s**t

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff