Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was waiting for an appointment with a friend and we noticed people were walking by the halls in school. This lady was taking forever so my friend and I turned our backs to the hall where people were walking and bent over, stickin' our butts in the air for people to see. Also, I'm tall, and so I'd poke my head out from behind a corner when people were walking by and then crouch down all the way at the bottom and poke my head out again. I've also yelled out a**l c**t song titles at the mall and other public places. I've laughed obnoxiously and super loud in public, I've convinced people that the Jews invaded Germany and that the Axis won WWII. I've gone to school with knee high boots, sun glasses, and scarves [I live in Miami, Fl which is hotter than hell] just to see people's confused faces. Idk. I've done a lot of things. Can't really think of anything that funny right now though.
*Invented my own type of skip.
*Took cushions of the couch and slid down the stairs on them.
*Drank like 4 diet cokes (with caffine) and started dancing around the house.
* Stayed up for 50 hours straight.
* Stayed up all night singing off key to my iPod.
*Hugged random people at my school.
* Made my voice sound like a man's.
* Put on fuzzy socks and slid around the house. (then falling and hitting my head)
AND MUCH MORE!

Dangerous Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
Oh, I have another,
Spinning around in triangles, because circles are boring!
I light a candle and put my finger through it and out again really fast, trying not to burn myself. Surprisingly I've only burned myself once...
Or I bake.
2 Words: Drano Bombs.

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
When I'm bored at school i make stupid random comics where Dora gets gang banged by squirrels while a stoner and a llama are off searching for weed. Also I run down the halls screaming SpongeBob Grind Pants. Sometimes I just run down the halls randomly. Or sneak up behind people I don't even know, smell them, then walk away. rofl There's more but theres too many to list.
When I'm at my house I have conversations with myself (which usually end in me fighting...with me) I get on gaia, talk to friends. And go into threads like this....

6,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Friendly 100
played on the swing set
stalked ppl on facebook
played in the sand in the volleyball pit (i turned my roommate into a mermaid xd )
~make cookies
~eat said cookies
~have sex with fiance.
~pull an all nighter playing videogames.
I'd go outside and bum around.
(By the way, I think eating butter by itself is disgusting.)
spun around untill i couldn't see straight
ran around screaming
rolled onthe foor
hula hooped intil it broke
I like things that are flamable.

I don't like things that arent flamable.

I like to do my hair when I'm bored.

God forbid I get so bored, I go play playstation 3 or WoW.
-wrote on my hand, took a pic of it w/ phone, put it as wallpaper
-gave barbies funny hair cuts
-bake
-bug my parents
-eat
-sleep
-write
-daydream

xD
I try weird foods. I randomly poured milk in my bowl of ice cream as well as tea. Mixed hot tea, cold milk, and three scoops of sugar. Cook something with a million weird ingredients till it is hardly recognizable. Oh yea and play weird video games or go to weird sites (gaia)
i remember one time during lunch my friends got bored and started putting a bunch of random things on a potato (gatorade, cherry coke, blue cheese something or other, salt + pepper, ketchup, mustard, and more), right about that time i was coming out of the bathroom and destiny pulled me back in and started throwing up in one of the stalls just from smelling it confused i think my exact words were 'eww r u throwing up? let go of me!' while hers were something like 'bleh!'.

other things that happen at school when ppl get bored is some of the 8th grade girls will break out into song or when changing for gym we will make up new lyrics to the songs we sing in chapel to things like how we hate the school. one song they sing sometimes goes 'i like to move it move it' u know that one right? then there was one that they made was 'there's a party in my bed, so yummy so yummy (repeat) does *libby* want to join the party in the bed? normally yes, YAY! then they just repeat that until everyone has said yes. our school is sooooo weird when we are bored...
It seems everyone plays with fire when they are bored, myself included. Last year for my friends birthday I burnt a furbie and placed it in her mail box :]. Thing I do when REALLY bored: Blow up furbies, sing, draw, play video games, write on my desk in sharpie/nail polish, carve, cut art onto myself. When I was little I used to write all over my barbies and cut their hair, and set it on fire. Last year when I was really bored, and had a lot of chocolate, I thought I could make my room smell like chocolate by using my candle melter (those little heating pads that melt candles instead of burning the candles wick down) to melt a bowl of chocolate. It melted, but it was too thick to give off any smell :/. In school i'll write on the desks then erase it, or finish incomplete carvings from previous students spelling something out.. I also throw things and ask randoms to pick it up for me, or i'll throw paper at my sleeping anatomy teacher smile .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff