Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dabbler

^^

I call myself Asexual.

Though everyone says I'm straight and just don't want a relationship.
Oriole Lyric
^^

I call myself Asexual.

Everyone will say the thing that
modern society accepts but listening to them will lead
you nowhere, as long as your happy!^^

Dabbler

IntrovertOvert
Oriole Lyric
^^

I call myself Asexual.

Everyone will say the thing that
modern society accepts but listening to them will lead
you nowhere, as long as your happy!^^
I've tuned it out. It's become like a game for me. I still find people attractive but never in the sense I want to be with them. But then my friends get so excited that I found someone who "i like" only to be disappointed when I say they're just pleasing to look at.

Aged Capitalist

Good evenin' happy holidays n all that lovely stuff to y'all!
I've dealt with a lot of bi-erasure in the last year so I just wanted to share that and to give everyone some positive words to deal with yet another year of whatever it is you deal with. Stay strong heart

Dabbler

Eddou
Good evenin' happy holidays n all that lovely stuff to y'all!
I've dealt with a lot of bi-erasure in the last year so I just wanted to share that and to give everyone some positive words to deal with yet another year of whatever it is you deal with. Stay strong heart
What is, bi-erasure?
        • //twerks in
          Hey, lovelies!

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Morning everyone

Thieving Millionaire

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
    Hi there! owo

Deathly Protagonist

i'm away, doing my own thing, refusing to be associated with such a s**t "community"

Fuzzy Member

Mari Arara
i'm away, doing my own thing, refusing to be associated with such a s**t "community"
Now why would that be
Is it because they don't have a hatred of men and sex?
They don't share these unreasonable prejudices?

Afterall
here you come to post, after the call is made
Your denouncement of the community fails to negate your association with it, professed by your own deeds

They're like that, unfortunately
Like the feminists the LGBaconTomato will assimilate you and claim ownership over you whether you want them to or not.

When they opt to speak for you it is not your choice, it is your privilege to try to stop them.

They're not a community they're wranglers, and we're the cattle. You can't denounce them even if you try. They own you, by virtue of being unopposed in owning you.

Deathly Protagonist

Wigwam the Dodo
Mari Arara
Now why would that be

Afterall
Your denouncement of the community fails to negate your association with it, professed by your own deeds

Like the feminists the LGBaconTomato will assimilate you and claim ownership over you whether you want them to or not.

When they opt to speak for you it is not your choice, it is your privilege to try to stop them.

They're not a community they're wranglers, and we're the cattle. You can't denounce them even if you try. They own you, by virtue of being unopposed in owning you.

actually its because theyre transphobic, uneducated, unable to solve any issues that cant be fixed with rainbow flags and removing clothing, bisexual and lesbian erasure, nonbinary and trans man erasure in the "trans" community thats actually run by drag queens, etc

but sure, keep tellin urself its because im a feminazi demoness or something

Fuzzy Member

Mari Arara
Wigwam the Dodo
Mari Arara
Now why would that be

Afterall

actually its because theyre transphobic, uneducated, unable to solve any issues that cant be fixed with rainbow flags and removing clothing, bisexual and lesbian erasure, nonbinary and trans man erasure in the "trans" community thats actually run by drag queens, etc

No you're just a ******** c**t
big difference

but none of that changes anything, and you throwing out all manner of newfangled superslurs and weirdo assertions like people do nowadays won't help. They still own you, they still speak for you, and you won't be able to stop them. A lot of us have tried, but we can't. they own us all.

Like I said, noone else big or powerful enough will oppose their status as our collective voice. So they will continue to be that, regardless of what we want.

Deathly Protagonist

Wigwam the Dodo
Mari Arara
Wigwam the Dodo
Mari Arara
Now why would that be

Afterall

big difference

but none of that changes anything, and you throwing out all manner of newfangled superslurs and weirdo assertions like people do nowadays won't help. They still own you, they still speak for you, and you won't be able to stop them. A lot of us have tried, but we can't. they own us all.

Like I said, noone else big or powerful enough will oppose their status as our collective voice. So they will continue to be that, regardless of what we want.

hashtag butthurt antifeminist alert

Fuzzy Member

Mari Arara
Wigwam the Dodo
Mari Arara
Wigwam the Dodo
Mari Arara
Now why would that be

Afterall

big difference

#butthurt #antifeministalert

can't even do that right

Deathly Protagonist

Wigwam the Dodo
Mari Arara
Wigwam the Dodo
Mari Arara
Wigwam the Dodo
Mari Arara
Now why would that be

Afterall

big difference

#butthurt #antifeministalert

can't even do that right

you seem to resemble a thirteen year old american boy who probably masturbates to 4chan so i think i'm just going to stop feeding the mra

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff