kick his a** 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 12 ]
stab him in the cheek you know eye for an eye. 0.19736842105263 19.7% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 76 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Ryan XIV
Nezhul
Ryan XIV
poisonousXrabbit
Well seeing as you are refering to your friends as "homies" and someone that is telling the athorities what happened a "snitch"... I'm going to say you're an idiot...

Tell the cop.
If you are that upset about your "homie" getting stabbed, tell the police so they can look into it. It's not like they are going to tell whomever they catch or anyone else for that matter who "snitched".

Do the right thing if you are so concerned...
Here is the problem with people like you. Just because someone says homie they are illiterate or stupid. same thing with the whole snitch thing. what you won't tell on people your ******** retarded doesn't fly with me and it doesn't mean i am stupid.

Alright alright, calm down. Don't let it bug you. It's a stereotype, and people gotta deal with them all the time. It's because a lot really can't spell or speak properly, and in case you didn't notice, she spelled a couple of things wrong as well. ( xd English major!)

Anyway... (I don't really mean the first commenter that this chain has followed) But a lot of people that act like they're the world twice over can't spell or even act remotely civil. That's what I hate about gaia.
You talking s**t about my girl nutty now.

No. When I was referring to the chain thing, I meant Poisonousxrabbit. I don't talk s**t, cause I think it's pointless when I don't know who I'm talking to. And if you don't mean that, then whatever. I'm only rally saying anything because I'm bored, so I'll leave now.
Ryan XIV
Powder_Squirrel
It's this childish "don't tell" menality that is part of the problem with today's society. Problem aren't solved by trying to get the upper hand on someone else and act like the tougher guy. This is why crime, violence and gang activity are so rampant in the city, and becoming so popular with the youth. It's showing defiance in a time in their life when they should be learning more about the world. Instead, they've built a world around themselves and threaten anyone who's on the outside. If you're not "in", then you better be. Don't cross us or face our wrath.

It's stupid (a poor circumstance) and arrogent (the person who did this) that this sort of thing happened. If you know who did it, get the cops involved. There are ways of approaching every situation without violence. Having a neutral party contact the cops without giving contact information might help.

Did your friend even do anything to provoke the attack?
Actually yes where i am from problems are solves violently. I'm not some stupid little 7 year old living in the suburbs so don't confuse me for one. And i don't threaten people who aren't down for the Norte. i do however threaten those people down for the sur. If you don't claim than good for you.

So only kids in the suburbs can call police?
DJ Birdie
Ryan XIV
Powder_Squirrel
It's this childish "don't tell" menality that is part of the problem with today's society. Problem aren't solved by trying to get the upper hand on someone else and act like the tougher guy. This is why crime, violence and gang activity are so rampant in the city, and becoming so popular with the youth. It's showing defiance in a time in their life when they should be learning more about the world. Instead, they've built a world around themselves and threaten anyone who's on the outside. If you're not "in", then you better be. Don't cross us or face our wrath.

It's stupid (a poor circumstance) and arrogent (the person who did this) that this sort of thing happened. If you know who did it, get the cops involved. There are ways of approaching every situation without violence. Having a neutral party contact the cops without giving contact information might help.

Did your friend even do anything to provoke the attack?
Actually yes where i am from problems are solves violently. I'm not some stupid little 7 year old living in the suburbs so don't confuse me for one. And i don't threaten people who aren't down for the Norte. i do however threaten those people down for the sur. If you don't claim than good for you.

So only kids in the suburbs can call police?
Yup. around here nobody knows the phone # to the police rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces