Welcome to Gaia! ::

CeliBelly
well the ppl who made fun of you are bunsholes.

i came out bisexual in 8th grade =]

but yeah... many teachers feel uncomfortable with ppl in middle school talking about sexual orientation. they dont believe ppl of that age are "old enough"

whatever lol.

i think ur old enough.
just... in front of a teacher is not the most appropriate place to talk about it.

ur awesome for coming out. rofl

It was barley even in front of her.
She was at her desk looking at papers while the class was free to talk, I wasn't talking at her or in her direction. I guess she over heard some of the kids saying "what?!" lol.
Middle School is when most people start figuring out what their sexual orientation is so it's expected that they will talk about it.
Well I'm Bi,but I'm scared to tell anyone well in real life any way I mean everyone hates you for being gay I hate when ppl are like that.It makes me feel as if I can have no one really to come to.And the friends I knew longest I can't even come to them.Now my mom and dad whole onther story.Any way not about me,yes you can talk about it,it's just "Rainnow_Crotch" said about the old enough thing,but I'm glad you can come out about it unlike me..
Sure its fine to talk about not like your hurting anyone.
Your teacher was probably concerned (as in, doesn't want people to treat you badly), and wanted to change the conversation.
At least you can even mention your orientation without worry.
Lots of kids aren't so lucky.
Count your blessings, dear.
Mytharia
You're lucky you live in a community that's tolerant enough not to immediately injure you for being so open with your sexuality, especially at the middle school level. One of my friends was beat up black-and-blue for being suspected of being gay. The teacher is probably just trying to protect you. eek
xSw33tZx
Homophobia is gay.
That is the best thing I've ever read on gaia. I lol'd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out