Welcome to Gaia! ::

heart
Hi. I just wanted to say that we are all the same Bi straight gay les goth emo, we are all human we all have a brain and we are all different in our own ways that make us speical.

Please if you intend to post here don't be scared if your bi gay les straight emo goth say it loud and proud I'm not here to judge you ive been judge i know its hurts! So please speek freely I wont judge ill just try to understand where your coming come! smile
WOW. *facepalm*
Really, you're just asking for joke posts and trolls. It would've been best to not have posted this.
SilverTempest
Really, you're just asking for joke posts and trolls. It would've been best to not have posted this.

Pardon me but like I said im not here to judge so I wont judge your reply you can think I just want this for a joke but I dont ive been judge my whole life im now 14 and ive finally found my place and i'm bi thats why I am not judging because I know how it feels.
o. o

... Hurray!
T_Clems
o. o

... Hurray!

*giggle* what kind of reply is that xD jks biggrin
Elegant Rukia Kuchiki
SilverTempest

Pardon me but like I said im not here to judge so I wont judge your reply you can think I just want this for a joke but I dont ive been judge my whole life im now 14 and ive finally found my place and i'm bi thats why I am not judging because I know how it feels.

Ugh... I'm not saying that you're posting this as a joke. But serious threads or threads that ask for acceptance of different cultures, sexualities and so on will generally attract joke posts and trolls. THAT is what I mean. Nothing more, nothing less.
SilverTempest
Elegant Rukia Kuchiki
SilverTempest

Ugh... I'm not saying that you're posting this as a joke. But serious threads or threads that ask for acceptance of different cultures, sexualities and so on will generally attract joke posts and trolls. THAT is what I mean. Nothing more, nothing less.

Ahh I understand now, I know that, I took a risk because I trutly belive that people need to understand how we feel by people replying to this the next to reply can see someone elses point of veiw.
I'M GAY!
I'M FLAMINGLY GAY!
biggrin

---
Not really.
Hm..I completely agree.
As was said, you might face some trolling and such.
But you know what? I'm glad somebody had the nerve to say what you said. If anything, GD needs more posts like this.
theyearofglad
WOW. *facepalm*
As much as great&wonderful that sounds, it's in our nature to judge. At least so it seems. Same with beauty, it is in our nature to think someone/something is more attractive than another. I am against judging people for the wrong reasons - but believe it or not, you could end up judging people that are judging people. I am not sure if that makes any sense. I am not wording it properly, I realize.

However, I am proud of you for keeping an open eye about things. Just be willing to see the other side is good. I see both sides far too often, so I know where you are coming from. . .I think.

'End
I'm bisexual.

But I'm far from proud.

@Vosona: You forgot child molestors! Unless you were putting them with rapists.
I'm glad you feel that way.
I'm straight and I haven't got anything against gay/bi people.
Best friend is gay.

Not really sure what to discuss though.
neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out