Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Lover

Big Magikarp
Cirquedu
Big Magikarp
Cirquedu
Big Magikarp
Cirquedu
True, they do exist, but is it okay to judge at first glance? Until that momment of disrespect, there should be no problems.

Oh, so this is just a whine topic? I thought it was a serious discussion about stereotypes.
No this was a serious discussion question about sterotyping. I was hoping that I could understand and maybe shed some light (pledge my respect) to the men who view otherwise.

I don't understand what light you're hoping to shed. Stereotypes exist. They will always exist as long as the caricatures they're based on still exist (eg. White Trash, Black Gangstas, Flamboyant Gays, Greedy Jews, etc).

It is unfortunate that people don't bother to get to know the individual first, I agree.
They do exist, but do we have to acknowledge them? In some cases we do, but we shouldnt have to.

It's easier to assign a stereotype than it is to get to know everybody individually.
Seems that way at first. I guess it just depends on the person. Huggles?

Ruthless Lover

Big Magikarp
Cirquedu
Big Magikarp
Cirquedu
Big Magikarp
Cirquedu
No this was a serious discussion question about sterotyping. I was hoping that I could understand and maybe shed some light (pledge my respect) to the men who view otherwise.

I don't understand what light you're hoping to shed. Stereotypes exist. They will always exist as long as the caricatures they're based on still exist (eg. White Trash, Black Gangstas, Flamboyant Gays, Greedy Jews, etc).

It is unfortunate that people don't bother to get to know the individual first, I agree.
They do exist, but do we have to acknowledge them? In some cases we do, but we shouldnt have to.

It's easier to assign a stereotype than it is to get to know everybody individually.

Let's spoon. razz
No. Cuddling? Maybe.

Ruthless Lover

Big Magikarp
Cirquedu
Big Magikarp
Cirquedu
Big Magikarp
Cirquedu

Let's spoon. razz
No. Cuddling? Maybe.

Hmm...ok.
I have a beard doe.
Im semi okay with that. Facial hair is to itchy for me. How would you describe how it feels? Provide visual imagery.

Ruthless Lover

Big Magikarp
Cirquedu
Big Magikarp
Cirquedu
Big Magikarp
Cirquedu

Let's spoon. razz
No. Cuddling? Maybe.

Hmm...ok.
I have a beard doe.
Im semi okay with that. Facial hair is to itchy for me. How would you describe how it feels? Provide visual imagery.

It's a goatee, I condition and trim it everyday. razz
Cool story. *Cuddles* Are you trolling?

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

Ironically, the people who pull the "omg ur ghey don't hit on me!!" move are usually butt ugly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff