Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enjoy
Well We are talking about Jesus not GOD sure he was from the middle east...
isn't it common sense maria was from middle east and Pedro was Mexican doesn't all makes sense, when you review it...?
God I think He Is and Big Monkey, cuz the bible says that god made man in the early times to look like him... Early men = Monkey ^^ and the bible says he was big...so..
God is a BIG MONKEY!!!

Prophet

Gorbor
Enjoy
Well We are talking about Jesus not GOD sure he was from the middle east...
isn't it common sense maria was from middle east and Pedro was Mexican doesn't all makes sense, when you review it...?
God I think He Is and Big Monkey, cuz the bible says that god made man in the early times to look like him... Early men = Monkey ^^ and the bible says he was big...so..
God is a BIG MONKEY!!!

True!
If you think abou it Jesus is god. God is Jesus. Mary got pregnant without laying with Joseph right? Now if this devine being could inpregnate a woman, heal lepers and cure the sick and lame don't you think he could have come into the world any darn color he wanted. Oh and to be born in the middle east does not mean that you will have dark skin...not all middle easterners have dark skin. Oh yeah if you wanna throw in something about roman and jewish texts blah! You know at best the texts we have today are probably at least a 6 or 7th generation of the originals if that. I mean have you ever heard the game telephone, things could have been miss translated or misentereted. You forget most of the history back then was passed by word of mouth. Ha! So Jesus aka God could have been African for all you know.
hmmm well thats a good point to bring up i never thought of that
Umm, done>
WE KNOW WE DONT CARE!
SANTA WILL STILL SAY "HO HO HOO! I WANT MORE HOE'S!"
we never know....not even born yet by that time... Don't think too much..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff