Good 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Bad 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Nvm.
Discussion over.
I love my fiancee. And I know he loves me. This is weird, but he will even tell me when he looks at other girls and we have an understanding that guys will look, but it doesn't mean anything. I've gotten jealous once and it became a big drama fest that was completely pointless.
raragirl
Are you a jealous person in your relationship or are you and your mate open and really don't mind the fact about haning out with people.
Me and my boyfriend are very jealous of other people, it really doesn't bother me because I know how he feels though there is just this girl that I do not like.
Though I don't think he really knows that it bothers me.
I deal with it though because they are "friends".
I should talk to him about it I just don't want to hurt him and make him think that he can't talk to anyone, just I always hear about her. =[
Though we just got in a dispute about this other guy that used to be my friend though now all he is, is annoyin and I really don't like him. This kid is imature and can't growup. He never will leave me alone and I just want to kill him and so does my boyfriend though for awhile there was where I would talk to him and stuff and my boyfriend just didn't like it and we talked about it and now we have it worked out.
Though I am perfectly fine with this, actually I kind of argued with the kid and my other friend because they are just plain immature.
This probably should go in life issues though being a school with stupid computer and they don't let you go there because someone said something bad.
Though I guess my discussion here would be:
Jelousy in a realtionship: Good or Bad?

My feelings in the end: Jealousy is just being scared to lose someone you love.

I agree on some parts.
I mean it's hard not to get jealous when you love someone, and see other people doing stuff with them that you want to do. Or being away from them knowing they are with other people.
But that's okay as long as you don't let it ruin something special.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff