Welcome to Gaia! ::

well me and my wife used to talk all the time but now she never does wount to talk to me i dont know whats going on can some one help me?
Call Cheaters.. Google em, best show on g4tv ;o
Call her a bloody whore, and to leave your house this instant. If she doesnt you'll call the cops and ******** her s**t up G.

4,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
yes something's wrong
talk to one of her friends and see if she knows anything.
Vladyoi
Call Cheaters.. Google em, best show on g4tv ;o

I had an ex try to sic cheaters on me. But the funny thing is, I wasn't cheating on her. Man, did she feel stupid.
you should prolly try talk to her first.
FFXplayer
you should prolly try talk to her first.

I have she just hung up on me and i dont know what to do its 1:36 pm there and i am in iraq she gets mad way to easy
Skydancer 07
well me and my wife used to talk all the time but now she never does wount to talk to me i dont know whats going on can some one help me?

It could be a problem with your schedules. Make time for the two of you to have quality time.
ghostlyguy1
Skydancer 07

It could be a problem with your schedules. Make time for the two of you to have quality time.

I have tryed that its doenot work i go to bed late and even get up at 2 am that would be about 8 pm her time and still she dont talk to me so i dont know

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff