Welcome to Gaia! ::

how would you know when you really love someone? heart
it is when you want him/her to be happy..
even if that his/her happiness means...
that you aren't part of it. crying

think it's true?.. hehe. XD just post here..
tell me why or why not?
thanks!!!
Take care.ΓΌ
that is the saying used to ease the hardest part of letting go for people. call it naive-talk or helping you out. it is just a saying and will stay like that.
yes. It means giving up your own wants for their happiness.
Warlord Nazdreg
that is the saying used to ease the hardest part of letting go for people. call it naive-talk or helping you out. it is just a saying and will stay like that.

I can see that too, but I know I'd do that for the one I love 3nodding
i guess if you really love someone you want them to be happy no matter what
Yes. Recently, me and my gf broke up. We said it was mutual, but one of the main reasons I did it is because her and one of my oldest friends are in love. I'm extremely jealous and theres moments where it damn near kills me, but. . that doesn't matter. I just want her to be happy, even if it is without me.
Jar of Fireflies
Warlord Nazdreg

I can see that too, but I know I'd do that for the one I love 3nodding

really? aww.
how sweet! heart
Sir_L
i guess if you really love someone you want them to be happy no matter what

i agree.^^
Albino_Leon
Yes. Recently, me and my gf broke up. We said it was mutual, but one of the main reasons I did it is because her and one of my oldest friends are in love. I'm extremely jealous and theres moments where it damn near kills me, but. . that doesn't matter. I just want her to be happy, even if it is without me.

how sad.. but still, i think you're very nice. you still love your GF, do you? i think you're very brave to do that. a lot of guys wouldn't sacrifice that much for their girl. aww. ^^
Isn't that called selfless love? :]
I'm too selfish. I'd still want to be with my boyfriend even if he'd be happier without me.
We all say "I'm happy as long as you're happy, no matter what" to the ones we love. But it becomes meaningless when you're no longer the spearhead of that happiness.

Devoted Explorer

yes because you give up everythng for that 1 person even if it means
you and him/her could never be you would rather see them happy with
some1 else other than you than haveto look at them sad and sufferng all
da time
To truly love someone...
Is to put their feelings before your own.
It happened to me. I still love my ex so much and care about him a lot, but I know that he is happier now. Even though I'm not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff