Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes, that's abuse. She needs to run to a friend, call the cops, and have him arrested. He shouldn't hit her because she didn't clean her room right away. Hello, it's called grounding them...But still you don't hit kids, push them into walls O.o, or punch them >_< HE NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED! I don't care if it was because she didn't listen to him or not. THAT'S WRONG!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream
STARL!GHT
well maybe if she'd just cleaned her room it wouldn't have been a problem
jesus
neutral
no she had to clean his room
XxAlexandra of The MoonxX
Yes, that's abuse. She needs to run to a friend, call the cops, and have him arrested. He shouldn't hit her because she didn't clean her room right away. Hello, it's called grounding them...But still you don't hit kids, push them into walls O.o, or punch them >_< HE NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED! I don't care if it was because she didn't listen to him or not. THAT'S WRONG!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream
i totally agree but thats just me
hon, this is abuse. and yes u should do something! i don't know who u told but try someone else, the cops if nothing else. i know i know, she doesn't want too, that because she thinks it her fault in some way. and her dad, well i think he is sick, and needs help too. you might ask how i know, well my mom is sick has been for a very long time and she use to hurt me too. i never told, i thought it was my fault. and that since i love her ( yup and still do) i shouldn't tell. well, she got really bad and ended up hurting herself too. you see it wont end until someone helps them both. and guess what hon that someone is u. if u love ur friend then talk to whoever you have to, get someone to listen to you and help. if you need to talk or your friend would like to talk to me then please, please pm me. i really have been were ur friend is.
kiwikpop
eccentricanomaly
kiwikpop
Bubbly Acid
Yes this Abuse. Even though she didn't listen to her father by cleaning her room, no child deserves that. I strongly recommend telling an adult you trust.
thats what me and her did we told together but nothing happened

Who did you tell?
the counselor
There's your problem right there. Concellers can't do anything but tell you what you "Should do"
go above her dad's head, go to your human resorce office and go ask who yu should ask at the front desk.Then tell the sitch to the person they send you to(should be in the same building) and they will remove your friend to a much safer place. It may be scary, but if you care about your friend at all, do it. Take it from me my own mother beat me with a wooden spoon untill the welts on my skin bled...I stayed in a abusive situation for far to long, and It's affected my mental health to the point where I've been concitered a suicide risk. I left, but only because good friend convinced me too.He even had me move in with him untill I could find a job and a place of my own.
If all else fails, go to the cops. Take pics of her injuries as proof.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff