Are You Indigo or Crystal and Believe?

Im Indigo 0.20454545454545 20.5% [ 9 ]
Crystal Here 0.068181818181818 6.8% [ 3 ]
Dont Believe Crap 0.34090909090909 34.1% [ 15 ]
Not Sure 0.11363636363636 11.4% [ 5 ]
..... 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
1 2 3 4 >

We've all heard about these children in many repeated topics.
I don't expect anyone to believe in them, but for some this is their reality.
I,myself am skeptic about me being one, but after much research it seems it all adds up to me being Indigo.
I apologize to those that don't want to talk about this again, because they are too afraid to see beyond what they were taught. (No offense)
This is a forum to talk about those that are Indigo or Crystal and to find a bit more about each topic.
It's an open chat forum so you may as well talk about any related topic.

Rules:

1. This is a PG forum. I WILL NOT accept anything between those lines. If to do so I will immediately ban you out and report you.

2. Religion, race, ethnicity, whatever you want to call it there is no racism and judgement on beliefs of what others have.

3. If you want to not believe and post your opinions right here please, be my guest. I'll assure you I'll have a comeback.

4. If you have a problem with any post of this forum, please make sure to tell me and I'll be sure to work it out.

5. Any insults whatsoever to my beliefs or to any of these beliefs, I'll acknoledge and post immediately back with a piece of my mind.

Simple and easy huh?

Index:

1. What is an Indigo Child?

2. How Can I know I'm an Indigo Child?

3. What is a Crystal Child?

4. How can I know I'm a Crystal Child?

5. They're Purpose to be here.

6. Are They Insane?

7. What Lies Between The Truth And Lies.

Please be welcome to post anything you please, prior to the rules of course.
Good thing you don't expect anyone to believe you.
Do you intend on posting what this is? I've never heard of this before, therefore I can't have a substantial opinion on it.
You could explain what the hell that is. It would be useful.
1. What is an Indigo Child?

~ "Many of today's children are Indigo Children, also known as Children of the Sun by the Native Americans and as Millennium Children by some authors.

~ Some experts say up to 90% of all children under age 9, and some think even a small percentage of adults are Indigos.

~ They are very intelligent and creative, but also rebellious to authority and systems in general.

~ They are often mislabeled with ADD and may need alternative therapies to handle this behavior.

~ They are often physically sensitive and extremely emotionally sensitive.

~Often they are very empathic and caring, though some become callous after years of emotional abuse.

~ Indigos may have extreme rage that needs a safe acceptable outlet and counseling.

~ Indigos may experience existential depression at young ages if they do not remember why they are here or have any feeling that they can help to improve the world."

~ "Indigo Children are named for the predominant auric color of indigo (an ink-like dark blue with a touch of red).

~ The color indigo represents the third eye chakra, the energy center of psychic activity, which is believed to be wide open on most Indigos. Indigos experience a thinner "veil" or separation between the earth and the spirit worlds, and they are able to access information many cannot.

~ Most of the behaviors of Indigos are explainable by this aspect of a thinner veil."

~ "Indigo Children are the current generation being born today and most of those who are 8 years old or younger.

~They are different.

They have very unique characteristics that set them apart from previous generations of children.

~ The name itself indicates the Life Color they carry in their auras and is indicative of the Third Eye Chakra, which represents intuition and psychic ability.

~ These are the children who are often rebellious to authority, nonconformist, extremely emotionally and sometimes physically sensitive or fragile, highly talented or academically gifted and often metaphysically gifted as well, usually intuitive, very often labeled ADD, either very empathic and compassionate OR very cold and callous, and are wise beyond their years."
DainTrinity, PiercedPixie, try Wikipedia. Really, it's just to make children with low attention spans and a few other things feel special about themselves, and make them think they have special powers, like "sensing auras."
I must say that sounds exactly like me (except the age), however I highly doubt that I'm commanded by what aura I'm perceived to have. In fact, I would think who I am would make the aura, if there truly is such a thing.
2. How Can I know I'm An Indigo Child?

~ Just look over the spoiled kids characteristics and look deeper.

~ Have strong self esteem, connection to source

~ Know they belong here until they are told otherwise

~ Have an obvious sense of self

~ Have difficulty with discipline and authority

~ Refuse to follow orders or directions

~ Find it torture to waiting in lines, lack patience

~ Get frustrated by ritual-oriented systems that require little creativity

~ Often see better ways of doing thing at home and at school

~ Are mostly nonconformists

~ Do not respond to guilt trips, want good reasons

~ Get bored rather easily with assigned tasks

~ Are rather creative

~ Are easily distractible, can do many things at once

~ Display strong intuition

~ Have strong empathy for others or NO empathy

~ Develop abstract thinking very young

~ Are gifted and/or talented, highly intelligent

~ Are often identified or suspected of having ADD or ADHD, but can focus when they want to

~ Are talented daydreamers and visionaries

~ Have very old, deep, wise looking eyes

~ Have spiritual intelligence and/or psychic skills

~ Often express anger outwardly rather than inwardly and may have trouble with rage

~ Need our support to discover themselves

~ Are here to change the world - to help us live in greater harmony and peace with one another and to raise the vibration of the planet
I believe I'm an indigo person.
With that kind of description I must be. It's a little frightening that you got so close, but since you still don't have proof or any reasoning (which is one of the criteria, how ironic) I still don't believe you.
Some of those traits follow me, but i identify as a hippie.
That and im not filled with rage nor do i have ADD
3. What is a Crystal Child?

~ Crystals have inter-dimensional abilities that enable them to cross the lines between alternate realities.

~ In the beginning the Group says that we may misinterpret these abilities.

~ But eventually the children themselves will show us how it all works.

~ One of the most important abilities we will see with Crystals is that they carry an inbred understanding of unity consciousness.

~ To us, this will be seen first as their ability to read our thoughts and know what is in our hearts through complete emotional empathy.

~ Even though this will be difficult for humanity to accept at first it is clear to see that when we know what everyone else is thinking and feeling there will be no more secrets.

~ When there are no more secrets, there can be no place for things like war.

~ Being Crystal also means having tremendous sensitivity to all things.

~ This may be difficult at first, yet, in time the Crystal kids will learn to deal with the lower vibrational energies to which we have become accustomed.

~ Much the way that Indigo children have no reference for guilt, the Children of Crystal Vibration have no reference for the lower emotion of fear.

~ Being extremely powerful and emotionally empathic, if they experience an overload of fear from those around them they can actually reflect it back amplifying it in the process.

~ That is one of the reasons the Group says we are currently going through global processes (terrorism) that will help us deal with our fears as a collective.
Now, that Im not so busy, tell me your reasons for not believing.
I need hardcore good reasons.
I bet ya I can counter attack all.

DainTrinity
With that kind of description I must be. It's a little frightening that you got so close, but since you still don't have proof or any reasoning (which is one of the criteria, how ironic) I still don't believe you.
You dont have to be filled with Rage or have ADD. SOME kids do. Others dont. Like me for example. I dont have rage problems since I'm a pacifist and I doubt I have ADD.
Some people I've met too.

PiercedPixie56
Some of those traits follow me, but i identify as a hippie.
That and im not filled with rage nor do i have ADD
I think that Indigos are bull. They're just trying to find an excuse to tell their parents so they don't have to play FOOTBALL.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff