but i really really really like her

my mums creeped out by it too

0.o

any thoughts
Age is nothin but a number.
Plus its not like shes 12.

Invisible Explorer

Aw, that's sweet.

My boyfriend is three years older than me. It's not that big of a difference. I mean, you're both in high school, right? Or will be next year. Nah, don't worry about it.
N1ghtxXx

Actually age is a lot more than a number.
Three years is quite a bit when you're underage because, well.. if you're actually going to obey the law you're going to have to wait quite a bit.
If you even stay together.
naw dont worry about it.

i dont think it matters, i think what matters is how you make each other feel. if shes going to make u feel nervous and guilty all the time cause shes 14 then its not a good idea, but if she makes you smile when you wake up and just happy when you see her then go for it smile
her mum is also a teacher at my school =D
Stormweaver1
naw dont worry about it.
i dont think it matters, i think what matters is how you make each other feel. if shes going to make u feel nervous and guilty all the time cause shes 14 then its not a good idea, but if she makes you smile when you wake up and just happy when you see her then go for it smile

What is with all this clique romantic bullshit in LD?
Yeah it's alright some of the time, but every where I go?
wow relaxe there im just trying to help smile .

and its not like they are gunna get it on every night. well i hope.

her moms at the school, then its even more fun you get to be all sneaky and secretive lol. its more..exciting to always be on the edge close to getting into trouble lol.
8bit Pulses
N1ghtxXx

Actually age is a lot more than a number.
Three years is quite a bit when you're underage because, well.. if you're actually going to obey the law you're going to have to wait quite a bit.
If you even stay together.

yeah were going to wait

if were still together in 2 years
than it will be worth it
and it will be special
I hope they don't get it on at all.

Relationships aren't about living on the edge.
awwwe thats cute after 2 years it will be special smile . Ok so go have fun now lol.
Stormweaver1
awwwe thats cute after 2 years it will be special smile . Ok so go have fun now lol.
you are either gay or a girl or bi
oh yeah don't worry about the age difference its the same between my boyfriend and i and we have been with each other for six months people will for get about the difference between you if you truly like her and you show her behind and in front of doors
coolchic13uk
oh yeah don't worry about the age difference its the same between my boyfriend and i and we have been with each other for six months people will for get about the difference between you if you truly like her and you show her behind and in front of doors

Difference is you're a flaunty young sex fanatic.
If you can't be mature about having a relationship with an age difference that large then why bother having one at all?
8bit Pulses
coolchic13uk

Difference is you're a flaunty young sex fanatic.
If you can't be mature about having a relationship with an age difference that large then why bother having one at all?
so when you and your gf go out in public you push her away?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff