Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE POISON CANDY VIRUS
Sneaker Pimps
THE POISON CANDY VIRUS
Sneaker Pimps
THE POISON CANDY VIRUS
Dropped a boyfriend that sucked at being a boyfriend and an even better one fell into my arms instantly. 3nodding
Awe. Lucky duck. Fate??
I'd like to think so. 3nodding
Something along those lines happened to me. By the way your signature is awesome!
Thank you! 4laugh
Your welcome. I used to have a rad signature but the link broke..
I was in high school when I first met my boyfriend.

We were talking to mutual friends. I yelped and practically jumped on him because I thought (at the time) that he was wearing an amazing jacket.Followed him around in the hallway after that bugging him about guitar hero. He tolerated me.

Later on, he'd slam lockers and run away. Tap me on the shoulder in the hallway and disappear. He was nice to me since. Gosh I was crushing so hard.

Our relationship hasn't changed all that much. razz
He asked me out on the bus coming home from a marching band contest.....
-_____- haha I feel so lame when I tell people that
My first love is with my current boyfriend. We used to take the bus together back when I was in grade 8 and he was in grade 9 but we never actually spoke. Though I admit I used to check him out haha.
I was finally introduced to him when I was in grade 9 at a Christmas party hosted by my ex-boyfriend's family (though I hadn't yet started dating my ex-boyfriend.) It's actually weird because my ex-boyfriend's brother and my boyfriend's brother are best friends, but I'm off topic.
At the Christmas party we played a bunch of card and board games mostly. For a particular game we were playing called Ninja Burger we had to grab game pieces every turn. I kept forgetting to grab mine so my current boyfriend would grab them for me.
After the Christmas party, me and my ex started dating, while at the same time my current boyfriend added me on msn and we started talking.
I tried to befriend my boyfriend but he isn't the friendliest so I thought he didn't like me, so I basically quit talking to him in person and stopped talking to him so much online.
After my ex and I broke up (about 11 months) later my current boyfriend immediately spoke to me on msn saying he'd heard what happened (my ex cheated) and said how sorry he was.
Gradually we started talking more again and finally hanging out in person.
Eventually a few days after my birthday he asked me out and gave me a bracelet as a late birthday present smile
he saw me,got my digits, bam, end of story..

Fashionable Conversationalist

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Shameless Gawker

Well, I got talking to myself in the mirror and it went from there.

R-tech87 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Fashionable Conversationalist

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Devoted Pirate

My husband:
We met in college at the cafeteria. He was a cashier, I would get in early and get some breakfast before class. We hung out together at the nerdish table. One night, after a DnD game he asked me come back to his house and watch Firefly. It was nerd love after that. We are both pirates, and we learned we had just missed each other in meeting by a day 2 years earlier because we were both working on tall ships.

My boyfriend:
We met at my 4 year college. We were in a class together, but neither he nor I, were in any place mentally or emotionally to understand we both liked each other. About a year later, we were in another class together this time on better footing. Things really started to heat up after our final presentation, he and I presented a live bondage demo while we both lectured about consent, BDSM, and its viability as a paraphilia.

After that, we both started lightly dating, both of us new to non-monogamy. Then we turned into FwB's. After about a year of FwB the day before he left for his Masters (its out of state) I declared my love for him - of all the days April 1st. He felt the same, have been officially a girlfriend ever since. I am in a long distance relationship with him. But he will be moving back to my state with he fiancee when he is done with his Masters.

Fluffy Friend

heart Well, I met my lover online, while playing a game at a young age. We had a bond that niether of us understood at first. It took us alomst a year to figure it out. XD hehe, but we're happily married now. 4laugh
I wish I had one to share.
when i was 19, i went for an interview at a restaurant. the manager asked me to follow him to the back. on the way, i passed one of the cooks on lunch. he was super cute and i had a total insta-crush. our eyes met briefly. i remember thinking "ohh i could work with him!!"

i was hired and found out through others that, although he was much younger than i thought at the time (21.. i thought he was like 28 ) he had been in a relationship for three years. disappointed, i let it go. i still enjoyed working with him (for him, really, he was a supervisor). he was silly and smiley and good at his job. he liked to have fun and do weird things to get a rise out of people. often he would hang around after work and have drinks with the staff. he invited me to join them every time, so i would.

about two months in, his girlfriend left him. more and more often we started having drinks together at the bar after work and at one point we got into a chat about movies and one we'd both like to see. i don't remember which one of us suggested "we should go!" but he had a family wedding that weekend and we both spent those 48 hours wondering whether or not it was a date.

July 10 2007 we got to the theatre and he stopped me outside to tell me that he was totally interested in me but scared it might turn into a rebound from his last relationship, so we should take it slow.. and also keep it on the down-low because he was kind of my boss.

guess it wasn't a rebound because here we are seven years later!

Invisible Senshi

Well, long story short, I dated one guy. He got too comfortable around me. Within two weeks, he started cracking black jokes at me. Ha.Ha. Then he started talking about how hot Latina women are. They are the hottest things EVER. Especially Shakira.

I got up and left his fat a**.

Too bad HE lived happily ever after.
The Living Force
Fell for my boss' assistant, and I thought we had something special, but it turned out she couldn't love me and we broke up. I fell into a deep depression after I found out she was engaged and ended up quitting my job. Decided to find a new meaning for myself, so I've been job hunting.
Going on a date with a woman I met at a job interview. Wish me luck!

Sounds like 500 Days of Summer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces