Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shaggy Fatcat

I'm bisexual or pansexual

so i bought both flags...

anyone have this problem before? i love girls and guys, but i also think agender/gender fluid people are attractive too and trans people? idk. but i sort of feel like im thinking way too hard about these things? idk..

Spoopy Kitten

Definitely thinking too hard. Labels are useless if they dont mean anything to you personally and people are still going to tell you that your wrong no matter what label you pick

Shaggy Fatcat

xChibi Cannibalx
Definitely thinking too hard. Labels are useless if they dont mean anything to you personally and people are still going to tell you that your wrong no matter what label you pick

yeah thats what i thought. i think my sexuality leans more on the pans side but im super quick to say im bi if the topic is brought up. labels are stupid
i wouldn't get to worried about it.
i never put to much importance on sexuality anyway, but thats me. i know some people care about it a lot more than me.

Shaggy Fatcat

carrythebones
i never put to much importance on sexuality anyway, but thats me. i know some people care about it a lot more than me.

i guess im surrounded by a lot of queer people since most of my friends are that maybe im subconsciously pressured to figure it out? idk
Squirtlefart
carrythebones

i guess im surrounded by a lot of queer people since most of my friends are that maybe im subconsciously pressured to figure it out? idk

i have a lot of gay and trans friends so i think i know were you're coming from. just know you dont have to be rushed into figuring everything out right now. you'll have a lot more time in the future to figure out who you really are. i just wouldnt sweat it to much. itll come to you eventually. =]

i hope i dont sound like a jerk or anything. its late and im basically typing nonsense and s**t posting like i always do.

Shaggy Fatcat

carrythebones
Squirtlefart
carrythebones

i have a lot of gay and trans friends so i think i know were you're coming from. just know you dont have to be rushed into figuring everything out right now. you'll have a lot more time in the future to figure out who you really are. i just wouldnt sweat it to much. itll come to you eventually. =]

i hope i dont sound like a jerk or anything. its late and im basically typing nonsense and s**t posting like i always do.

haha no you dont sound like a jerk at all, sounds very reassuring, bc it seems to me that everyone around me is rushing to find a label and im here like.. lol

thank you c:
Squirtlefart
carrythebones
Squirtlefart
carrythebones

haha no you dont sound like a jerk at all, sounds very reassuring, bc it seems to me that everyone around me is rushing to find a label and im here like.. lol

thank you c:

you're welcome, im confident youll figure everything out in time. dont let your friends discoveries about themselves make you feel like you should rush anything. stuff like this takes time i assume.
and you're welcome. if you need anything else, im a genus. jk im not smart. but im nice. cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff