Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Am i caryz

yes 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 6 ]
no 0.52631578947368 52.6% [ 10 ]
HI I AM GAY/A LEZ 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]

help at my school we run track some times you say well wats so wrong well wen i run the lines that are supot to be white turn
YELLOW
I don't get what you are saying. Maybe you should use a very special part of english called "punctuation"?

Eh?
Circlectic
I don't get what you are saying. Maybe you should use a very special part of english called "punctuation"?

Eh?

Hear, hear.

Please, try to... well, speak in such a way that we can understand...
Angel Creature
Circlectic

Eh?

Hear, hear.

y should she you do know that not all ppl are good wit punchuation
super EMO man 1324
Angel Creature
Circlectic

Eh?

Hear, hear.

y should she you do know that not all ppl are good wit punchuation

Yes, because people don't know how to use periods and capitals and such.
hi i am a lez
help at my school we run track some times you say well wats so wrong well wen i run the lines that are supot to be white turn
YELLOW

Translation: Help! When I run track at school, the white lines look yellow.

Dapper Capitalist

6,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
»»»Pixie«««

She runs track in school the lines which are supposed to be white look yellow.

The first thing I thought was synesthesia, but I doubt that's what it is. I'd say it's relating to you getting a bit dizzy when you run and you're eyes doing a poor job adjusting. Try drinking more water, maybe eating more iron? I'm just guessing here.
see black before i pass out so we are on the same page
Make sure you pace yourself and have a good meal afterwards. Is this before lunch?
StriderXII
Make sure you pace yourself and have a good meal afterwards. Is this before lunch?

i dont think she runs track for like a compitanion but like in PE or am i the only who has to do that
Circlectic

Eh?

lmao. but yes, I agree.
Hmmm... Crap. I don't know what it is exactly called, but I know what you are talking about.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff