Hate moving?

Yes. 0.49032258064516 49.0% [ 76 ]
I have never moved in my life 0.14193548387097 14.2% [ 22 ]
I actually like it 0.2 20.0% [ 31 ]
Whatever. Just here for the gold. 0.16774193548387 16.8% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 155 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Dapper Noob

I'm moving across the country in the summer.
I'll lose all my friends that I'll have made at the new school I'm going to.
Lovely.
I have moved twice. The first time was when I was 6 months old so I didn't know the difference.
The second time was just before I turned 10. I didn't want to at first but once I got used to it and made friends I was glad that we did move. My life was much better where I moved to than where I was
well other ppl moving has affected my life: my best friend moved to colorado... now i have nearly no one to talk to...

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

4 months old-Indiana to St. Louis
3 years- St. louis city to suburbs
11 years- St. Louis Missouri to Croften,Maryland.
13 years- Croften Maryland to St. charles Missouri
14 years- St. Charles Missouri to Erie Pa ((turns 15 a month after move...which was about 2 weeks ago xD))

I like moving because of all the people you meet, and being a rasing artist, this gets me more popularity.

On the other hand, I'm a teenage girl who doesn't get much support, because I loose whatever close friends I may take around a year to make. I recently moved and right now it sucks, I'm at home on a friday night, no one to talks to, I NEED to go shopping because I haven't shopped in 6 months, I haven't gone anywhere out of the house aside from school for the past 2, almost 3 months, and although I very easily make friends, I have no close friends, and none that have many things in common with me. I'm a blonde otaku chick dressed in weird outfits and a hand that can draw a sexi guy faster that you can say "@!&#*! YOU CAN DRAW!" ......stuck in a TINY private school xDD

So it sucks right now, and it feels like a repeat of 6th & 7th grade whereI was in the same posistion, and never got close friends for 2 year.....But, with more oppertunities, I'm hoping to get excitment back in my life an-- THIS UP BEAT J-POP IS NOT HELPING MEH SSOUND DEPRSSED!! >O..XD

Anyway, with lonliness, I can relate =3
But just have a bit of faith and I guess it'll get better =3
I've moved from Massachusetts, to New Hampshire, to Missouri, to Nebraska, to Idaho, and then to Washington. And I'm not even 15 yet. :/
Although I used to hate it, by the time I moved to Idaho, I just didn't care anymore. A reaction was hardly provoked from me when I was told that my family was moving to Washington in just a month. I'm just fairly versatile, just adapting to whatever situations arise. Either way, I have trouble making friends, usually taking about one or two years to make any good friends. In Idaho, I got lucky because I attended a private Lutheran middle school so I quickly got accepted in and made friends.
I moved to another place about 3 times during my high school years.
I am a junior in high school. So i'm hoping not to move senior year.
That would suck a lot. & i'm not up for making new friends.

First move was to another high school away from all my old friends from middle school.
I consider this a move because it has changed my life a lot. I miss my childhood friends.
I lost contact and it sucks. People change and we drift apart.
However, i did make friends at my new school. and it was fun. & i liked it.
Second semester of freshmen i moved to a town two hours from this one.

Here i didn't like it at first and it was awful. I hated everything.
times passed. & i began to like it. i made some really great friends.
& they're so awesome.

before junior year started, i moved to another state.
Which is far from my hometown. This is where i am now.
It's okay. But i'm getting used to it.
Ok, let's see...

I was born in California, then my parents got divorced so I moved with my dad to New York, then back to California, then to Nevada, then to Michigan, then back to Nevada, then to Florida, and now I'm back in Nevada. So I've moved about... 7 times in my life. Every time we moved, we traveled by car.

I hated it. D; I lost so many friends, went to so many different schools, I hated moving. Especially when we lived in Florida. I only made two friends, but the whole time I was there, I was ******** miserable. My dad had married a ******** c**t that made us move from Nevada to Florida.

But now that we're here in Nevada, I don't think we're moving again.

Fashionable Phantom

User Image T N Biscuitz says User Image
User Image
4K//19K
The farthest I've ever moved is across this little town. It hasn't effected me too much, other than until this year I never really spoke to my childhood neighbours and friends.
But moving away from this place is what I long for the most, secretly. I hate it here. Even though there's people here I care about, there's more people here that I can't stand. Including the ones I live with.
I want nothing more than to start with a fresh clean slate with a new set of people and a new set of problems. The problems here are getting old, and I'm getting really tired of the same old thing.

User ImageThere's a song inside my soul... it's the one that I've tried to write over and over again...
im just here for the gold j/k i hate moving

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces