Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Member

kakteed
The Murderous Jellybean
kakteed
The Murderous Jellybean
I can't really wear makeup unless its hypoallergenic

That sucks. Sensitive eyes/skin?

I still haven't figured it out completely, it may be an ingredient in the make up. It's mostly likely sensitize skin.

Do you get a rash or get itchy or something?
Really itchy emotion_donotwant

Fashionable Hunter

Naladi
I rarely use make-up, actually. At most, if I'm going to work or somewhere fancy, I'll where a little foundation and lip gloss then some hairspray to keep my bangs in place. That's about it. I'm clueless about blush and eye shadow, and eye liner gives me the heebie jeebies because I think its going to stab me in the eye. The only time I've worn full-out make-up was for my senior prom, and even though I didn't hate it, I wasn't gung-ho about it either. Certainly not enough to do it again at any rate. I rarely do much with my hair either, because it's super straight and thin, and anything I try to do with it wears off after an hour...

I'm lucky that my boyfriend is one of those people who are actually being honest when they say they like a girl au-naturale.

Did you have your make-up done at a salon for prom? I opted out and did my own because I hate the way they do make-up. They just cake the s**t on like, yo, my skin is already pretty close to perfect, just make purple not look like brown on my eyelids please.

I have that problem with my hair too. Usually it's just down. Sometimes I put it in a pony-tail or do that vertical double pony-tail thing or part it differently.

Fashionable Hunter

The Murderous Jellybean
kakteed
The Murderous Jellybean
kakteed
The Murderous Jellybean

I still haven't figured it out completely, it may be an ingredient in the make up. It's mostly likely sensitize skin.

I'm sorry crying

Big Member

kakteed
The Murderous Jellybean
kakteed
The Murderous Jellybean
kakteed
The Murderous Jellybean

I'm sorry crying

It's fine emotion_yatta I don't wear hypoallergenic much anyway emotion_bigheart

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

kakteed
Naladi
I rarely use make-up, actually. At most, if I'm going to work or somewhere fancy, I'll where a little foundation and lip gloss then some hairspray to keep my bangs in place. That's about it. I'm clueless about blush and eye shadow, and eye liner gives me the heebie jeebies because I think its going to stab me in the eye. The only time I've worn full-out make-up was for my senior prom, and even though I didn't hate it, I wasn't gung-ho about it either. Certainly not enough to do it again at any rate. I rarely do much with my hair either, because it's super straight and thin, and anything I try to do with it wears off after an hour...

I'm lucky that my boyfriend is one of those people who are actually being honest when they say they like a girl au-naturale.

Did you have your make-up done at a salon for prom? I opted out and did my own because I hate the way they do make-up. They just cake the s**t on like, yo, my skin is already pretty close to perfect, just make purple not look like brown on my eyelids please.

I have that problem with my hair too. Usually it's just down. Sometimes I put it in a pony-tail or do that vertical double pony-tail thing or part it differently.

My mother helped me with my make up. It looked nice, but I just don't care to add anymore time to my daily routine in order to put on make up in the morning. Plus, I have no idea what make-up would look good on me, so I just don't wear any.

I know how that is. Just about the only thing I can get my hair to do is to poof it out a little bit with some mousse. My boyfriend calls it my 90's hair. xD

Fashionable Hunter

The Murderous Jellybean
kakteed
The Murderous Jellybean
kakteed
The Murderous Jellybean

I'm sorry crying

It's fine emotion_yatta I don't wear hypoallergenic much anyway emotion_bigheart

Okay whee

Fashionable Hunter

Naladi
kakteed
Naladi

My mother helped me with my make up. It looked nice, but I just don't care to add anymore time to my daily routine in order to put on make up in the morning. Plus, I have no idea what make-up would look good on me, so I just don't wear any.

I know how that is. Just about the only thing I can get my hair to do is to poof it out a little bit with some mousse. My boyfriend calls it my 90's hair. xD

If you want I can help biggrin If not, then good for you :3

I had a cousin who was obsessed with doing that Farrah Fawcett look her entire high school career back in the 90s. She would take forever in the bathroom -.-"

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

kakteed
Naladi
kakteed
Naladi

I had a cousin who was obsessed with doing that Farrah Fawcett look her entire high school career back in the 90s. She would take forever in the bathroom -.-"

When I try doing my hair, it always looks like Farrah Fawcett. Then an hour later it looks like someone threw a towel over my head. It never fails.

Thanks for the offer. I may just have to take you up on that sometime.

Fashionable Hunter

Naladi
kakteed
Naladi
kakteed
Naladi

When I try doing my hair, it always looks like Farrah Fawcett. Then an hour later it looks like someone threw a towel over my head. It never fails.

Thanks for the offer. I may just have to take you up on that sometime.

My friends really like Big Sexy Hair products for keeping volume. I'd do it if I cared more, lol, but big hair makes me personally feel silly.

biggrin
I prefer to not wear makeup, but I do find makeup fun. I wear makeup to work but very minimal amount. I do think natural is very attractive.
I think a lot of guys who say this don't realize what most women look like without makeup. Someone they confuse "natural/minimal make up" with none. I don't really wear much make up, but I look quite different without it.

Fashionable Hunter

BIJINKEI
I prefer to not wear makeup, but I do find makeup fun. I wear makeup to work but very minimal amount. I do think natural is very attractive.

Lol, I'll go without it when I'm not feeling the effort myself :3 I agree!

Fashionable Hunter

frostover9000
colorblind, makes no difference what s**t you put on, im not going to see any difference unless its like eye shadow or something

Being colorblind doesn't change the length of a person's lashes yo

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

- Maintaining appearances for work/school/daylife/nightlife
I do s**t for myself. I can go out with a clean face, sneakers and a hoodie, or high heels and a coat. Don't matter. It's whatever I feel is okay for the day.

- Favorite products/outfits/pieces/shoes/styles
Chanel for makeup.
The Body Shop for skincare.
Zara for clothes.

- Guys who obviously don't actually know what they want
More like guys who don't know how makeup works lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff