Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok I know this is kindof weird to ask in all, but why do most guys think the girl likes them because they talk to them? Is it because we laugh and maybe giggle a little??? It just doesn't make any since to me? And one more thing, why don't guys ever want to be friends with a girl, I mean most guys I know always want to be more then friends? Why is that?

Please explain to me?
I take it, you've never heard of a thing called: Hormones.
and actually I have a lot of "girl" friends, yes most of them were my former girlfriends but we're still on good terms.
Koji_magyar
I take it, you've never heard of a thing called: Hormones.
and actually I have a lot of "girl" friends, yes most of them were my former girlfriends but we're still on good terms.

Yes I have heard of them many many manys of times.
I just like if some guys can atleast controll them around me, Lol.
i have had that thought before, and that's when the girl would start talking to me first.
Most males tend to think that if a female is showing them any attention.

Is a signal..

Sorry its how we're made up.
Naprox

Is a signal..

i agree, cause most of the time i stick to my self, so if any girl would come up to me i would think that.
Most my friends are guys and we're just friends. Not all guys are like that, but a lot of them are. I consider myself lucky.
because men have two heads but they only have enough blood to keep one running at once, and im pretty sure you know which one it is most of the time
blaugh
because men think with their penises
Naprox

Is a signal..

I know what you mean.
i'm not trying to make you guys feel bad or anything on here, I'm just wondering why you guys do this stuff?

Dapper Humorist

southern-chicky
And one more thing, why don't guys ever want to be friends with a girl

What?
now that is one thing i'm sick of hearing. not all guys think like that, sometimes maybe. but no, society today can't accept the fact that guys are all diferent. and so everyone thinks we're the same
Pyroangel260
Naprox

Is a signal..

i agree, cause most of the time i stick to my self, so if any girl would come up to me i would think that.

Are you like one of those shy guys at your school?
Cause if so, mostly girls like me would talk to you, I hate the jocks guys...eww..
southern-chicky
Ok I know this is kindof weird to ask in all, but why do most guys think the girl likes them because they talk to them? Is it because we laugh and maybe giggle a little??? It just doesn't make any since to me? And one more thing, why don't guys ever want to be friends with a girl, I mean most guys I know always want to be more then friends? Why is that?

Please explain to me?
meh friend thinks whenever a girl talks to him they like him (most think im better ^_^ and nicer and he's a b***h lol) its dumb -_-.......i want to be JUST friend with some girls ^_^ i dont want to go out with every girl
British Tourettes
Most my friends are guys and we're just friends. Not all guys are like that, but a lot of them are. I consider myself lucky.

Lucky b***h!
J/k
XD
I have that prob. at school like everyday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff