Welcome to Gaia! ::

Go see a doctor.
oi eu sou o john passe no meu perfil
Honey, this is something that a trained doctor should be taking care of. Tell them all your symptoms. Don't leave anything out.
Well... it COULD be a disorder... but it's not bulemia...
Bulemia is when you do that on purpose so you can get the pleasure of eating without gaining any weight... it's part mental in a way... as long as you aren't trying to get that result, you don't have bulemia...
Hope everything turns out fine smile
heart
if you puke up all you food not perposly after every meal try eating smaller meals more but i would see a doctor
x
yes you have an eating disorder and the best thing for you to do is as little as possible but still eat and go see a doctor and fast the sooner the better

Fauna Doe's Husband

Gaian

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
Wow....I really think you should see a doctor pronto(if you haven't arledy)

Dapper Gawker

Well, I think you have to be 18 or older to take weight loss pills,
So if you're not 18 or older, maybe that's what's causing it?

It also might be withdrawal symptoms,
Like maybe you were taking too much in a certain amount of time.
You can't get diagnosed with an eating disorder, unless you see a doctor. If you think something's wrong, then you should see a doctor.

Are you making yourself puke, or is it coming up without force? If it's the first one, see a psychiatrist. If it's the second one, see a medical doctor.

By the way, anyone can develop an eating disorder.
well GO SEE A DOCTOR or go back to weight gainers

Friendly Dabbler

Go to the doctor! >.< Tell your mom what's going on, tell her you don't think it's a virus, that it started when you stopped the pills. If she doesn't take you, get your bestfriend's parent to take you to the free clinic in your area.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff