Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Smoker

2,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I saw an awful video on Live Leak of an aborted fetus at like 12 weeks or something moving around and oh s**t it was sad. It was rubbing it's belly, looking side to side moving it's head. NOPE NOPE NOPE gonk

pulling out forever
i wanna see. is it a featured video?

Spoopy Kitten

That sounds like a horror movie emotion_0A0

Invisible Streaker

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Timid 100
That's why it's banned in some places, after the first 8 weeks. I'm pretty sure no-one is pro abortion except for really really really sick people. But some people really did make a mistake. Aren't we all always sometimes monsters?
That sounds fake as all ******** s**t, but whatever. Anyone that doesn't fully intend to kill the s**t out of something has no business making these decisions, anyway.

Indulgent Partner

Snapple Lizard

I know I can't wait for male birth control to be a thing then we can just both pop pills and cream pie every time.
Its not pills sadly. Its basically a non-permanent vasectomy. They stick a wad of glue up your junk and block the sperm from joining the ejaculate. You will be shootin' blanks.

Bashful Bookworm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You know I just went and Google image searched that.
I'm more afraid of having that in my body than getting it out of.
I've never been pregnant and as it currently stands I never want to be.

Dapper Smoker

2,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Blackrose_The_Knight
Snapple Lizard

I know I can't wait for male birth control to be a thing then we can just both pop pills and cream pie every time.
Its not pills sadly. Its basically a non-permanent vasectomy. They stick a wad of glue up your junk and block the sperm from joining the ejaculate. You will be shootin' blanks.

I don't want my nut sack getting sliced open gonk emotion_puke

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Were you not previously aware of what abortion entails, or...?

Your squicky feelings aren't a good enough reason to get involved with a person's medical choices that don't otherwise concern you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff