Welcome to Gaia! ::

When God created all the creatures, he intended for us all to be naked anyway! Stupid Eve...eating the stupid fruit that turned us all stupid...

Who's with me? Who thinks the world would be better if clothing never existed?
I'm comfortable in my skin, but damn it would be cold during winter here if we didn't have clothes.

Tirnoch's Husband

Witty Elocutionist

9,850 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
I thank god for clothing every day. Like I'd really want to see the filthy masses in all their "glory."
Yes, but dont you think we would have been able to adapt? We'd have more hair...no shaving either. Probably tougher skin as well.
I love being nude too =D!! And I agree about the winter thing. But that's why there's rocks and dirt and leaves!!
Stabby McDoom
I thank god for clothing every day. Like I'd really want to see the filthy masses in all their "glory."
If mankind didn't turn out like it did, you wouldn't care what anybody looks like naked.

Dapper Genius

6,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I like clothes but I think I could live with it either way.
Little Girl Lola
Stabby McDoom
If mankind didn't turn out like it did, you wouldn't care what anybody looks like naked.

I was just thinking that.

Tirnoch's Husband

Witty Elocutionist

9,850 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
Little Girl Lola
Stabby McDoom

It did.

I do.
I'd be too cold to sit around naked. I can hardly sit around comfortably in a sweater in 80F weather...
Sorry, it's cold in winter and I'd rather have nice warm clothes on. I'm religious, but please, stop using God as an excuse. Clothes are here and there's nothing you can really do about it.
nah, I effing love clothes. I'm much more comfortable, and not in a "I want to be covered up way" but in a "soft clothes keeping me warm and comfy!" way.
If you want to run around nude around a bunch of perverted old guys and get raped, more power to yah!
I'm not sure that's a Gaia-appropriate picture. I'd advise taking it down before it gets taken down forcefully, since some people may be offended.

Um... you've got... nice hair! >>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces