Welcome to Gaia! ::

But what does a guy..kind of...act like...if he really really likes a girl?

I have this one guy who teases me constantly. Tries to make a lot of stupid jokes when I'm around.

There was this one time where he stood in the doorway and played his guitar (which he's very good at) and stared directly into my eyes the entire time as I walked toward and then past him. To say I felt something amazing is an understatement...
Lady Boleyn
But what does a guy..kind of...act like...if he really really likes a girl?

I have this one guy who teases me constantly. Tries to make a lot of stupid jokes when I'm around.

There was this one time where he stood in the doorway and played his guitar (which he's very good at) and stared directly into my eyes the entire time as I walked toward and then past him. To say I felt something amazing is an understatement...

yep he likes you seems like a lot to, he wants you booty!lol!jk indeed thats how alot of guys act but some dont
You got how many posts last time saying "he obviously likes you." Isn't that good enough for you?
He could like you. Just act on gut feeling, it works pretty well sometimes.
If it 'seems' like he likes you, he might.
Or he might not. You got to say something to find out.
try asking his friends how he acts when your not with him, if it differs alot then thats a clue that he might like you....any questions just pm me
Baka_Samurai
try asking his friends how he acts when your not with him, if it differs alot then thats a clue that he might like you....any questions just pm me

He's a room mate of my dad, but he's 19 like me. My dad says he never comes in and talks as much unless I'm around.
LOL well if that pic is you i can see why he likes you XD but it sure seems like he does neh, so give him a shot! xd heart
i agree you sexy! biggrin
haha sounds like it!
r those naruto manga books in the background?! WOOOO U READ MANGA JUST LIKE ME!@!!!!....but yea im pretty sure the guitar playing means he likes u!!!!!!!
DashRendar44
LOL well if that pic is you i can see why he likes you XD but it sure seems like he does neh, so give him a shot! xd heart

Uh. thanks? lol
Akeni-chan
r those naruto manga books in the background?! WOOOO U READ MANGA JUST LIKE ME!@!!!!....but yea im pretty sure the guitar playing means he likes u!!!!!!!

And sure do! But that's Rurouni Kenshin not Naruto.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff