Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thirteenth Seeker

I don't seehow people accumulate garbage and trash and have the audacity to call it all 'friend'

She's not your friend. Pay her and be done with her, or give her s**t back, keep your money, and take it to the Washeteria. She's not worth it.

I agree with Srintella Tiagara. Any real friend would either, not even care about the s**t or tell you to take your time. Redefine what you believe a true friend is, please, and put your garbage out.

Naughty Moonwalker

Kokomo
I don't seehow people accumulate garbage and trash and have the audacity to call it all 'friend'

She's not your friend. Pay her and be done with her, or give her s**t back, keep your money, and take it to the Washeteria. She's not worth it.

I agree with Srintella Tiagara. Any real friend would either, not even care about the s**t or tell you to take your time. Redefine what you believe a true friend is, please, and put your garbage out.

I called her and told her to come get her things

Thirteenth Seeker

akiflower

I'm confused..money was never on lend. When she was kicked out of her old apartment she needed somewhere to put the washer and dryer. So it was sent to my house with some of her other stuff. She asked me if I wanted to buy it for the 100 bucks. I agreed to that. I had the money set aside to give it to her and she ignored every attempt I made to get the money too her. Then she yelled at me when I asked if I could give her half now and half later. Instead of yelling at me and throwing things in my face, she could have plainly said no.

I don't see where I'm in the wrong honestly, and I'm in mood to argue on it. I've never stole from anyone.

and if you ask me, this is the gold of the entire operation. She was kicked out and she needed somewhere to put the washer and the dryer.

Instead of her telling you that you can use it until she is able to find someplace to put it (aware of your situation), I feel like she flipped the fact that you helped her store her s**t and instead she asked you to pay for it, when you were helping her anyway, too. What if you made HER pay to have it there in the first place, I'm sure you don't run a storage business, and they exist for situations just like this. But under the guise of 'friendship' you let her. And didn't ask for pay. And you tried to pay, and she ignored you? And she yelled at you?

******** her, and her s**t. Lmfao. I slit throats. Couldn't be me. And tell her if she can't make a way to come and get ALL of her s**t by whatever time, you're throwing it out.

and then you can keep it, free of charge. lol
It seems to me you did your best to give her all the money at once, multiple times. It's her own problem if she doesn't take the time to get back to you. And if she knows you are going through financial struggles at the moment, and is also going through such herself, she shouldn't have a problem with accepting your $50 now, $50 later deal. I think you have the right to be a little frustrated with her.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
She sounds like the type that loves drama... If there is no drama, there is no "excitement" in her life. Just pay her the full amount, and drop her like a sack of s**t. She will just cause more problems for you, in the future.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff