Dapper Survivor

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Hiding behind a BIG a** tree.
Around a bunch of corn.
Pickmin123
Dressing up as mario is D 3nodding stressed scream gonk COOL! I never had that sort of stuff. I'm just sad like that. Has anyone eaten a bug before? licked them off of trees?...............................................i did...

I ate a grasshoper, that's what my mom says. At least they say those are edible, my sister ate a cockroach, but I don't remember that.

What I remember is collecting small green caterpillars from one of my first schools, I was four and then they didn't accepted children of that age so I was in some kind of test. My auntie, who gave classes in that school, knew that I had my pockets full of caterpillars and when we were at the directors office she told one of the other teachers to ask me what I had on my pockets. You know how teachers have this tendency to ask children and put out their hands to "see". So, this teacher asked and put out her hand, so I happily digged into my pockets and gave her a handful of green caterpillars. She screamed her head out, my aunt laughed her head out and I cried for my little dead buddies. In the end the school decided I was too little for classes (a fine way to tell me "get out of here, troublemaker!!!" wink

I went to another two schools before settling on a public one.
Hm...I remember when I was younger (about 6 years of age, I believe), my two sisters and I put a plastic lawn chair in this really big tree, and tried to sit in it. lol

Another story, is that when I was about 9 years old, my cousin and I found this baby bird next to a tree, abonded. We put grass and what-not in an empty pringles can, and stuck the baby bird inside (without the lid of course, so it wouldn't suffocate). We put the pringles can in a shed close to the tree (I guess we figured that the moma' bird would find it). Well, a few months later, when I came to visit, I asked him about the bird, and he told me, "what bird?" o_0 We went back to the shed, and found nothing but a baby bird skeleton.
gonk

Naughty Bunny

i used to pee in my pants. i know its kind of normal.
but the problem is that i knew i had to go but i just didnt want to go to the toilet 'cause i was afraid of the toilet.
-sweats-
i was afraid that the toilet would come to life and eat me.
i found out that toilets couldnt come to life and eat people up till i was 9.
embarrassing. D;
?I used to be afraid of Big Bird from Sesame Street... ninja

Fashionable Explorer

I remember falling into the toilet and my butt got all wet!
I had my dad pull me out because my butt got stuck too ._.
My arms and legs waving in the air for him to come and save me
One of my favorite memories is when this kid in Kindergarten just couldn't stop calling me vampire, just because I had my front teeth missing. So one day I got sick of it and bit him straight on the arm.

Never called me vampire again.
I fell in the toilet too.
LOL I used to pee in the grass in the back yard.
I remember trying to lick the wallpaper at my daycare center because of charlie in the chocolate factory, the scene with the candy wallpaper. It didn't work, and I was so disappointed. :C

I also remember being afraid to wear a shirt with red dragonflies on it to a baseball game, because I thought bees were going to attack me.
I remember i wanted to switch bikes to race with my freind Matt and he told me he had bad brakes but i floored it any way xd but when i turned i had to slow down so i slammed the brakes and i scraped my knee bad! It was like a pool of blood =S. I regret switching bikes from that day on *shivers*
i remember i swim in the deep pool and i omos drown myself stupid me
When i was little i wore this red powerranger suit and my friend would be the old lady and id save her. we where both like 4 or 5 sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff