Welcome to Gaia! ::

gold?

yes please. 0.66037735849057 66.0% [ 140 ]
no. oops. 0.084905660377358 8.5% [ 18 ]
pollwhore option, cause every poll has it. 0.25471698113208 25.5% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 212 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

When i was very little, i had just started using to toilet, and i remember falling in the toilet.
...it was frightening.

Do you have any random, early memories?
haha lol i used to pee on my bros rug shhhh dont tell!!
I used to pee in our cat's litterbox. :V
When I was little I used to go outside all the time and make weapons out of sticks and wood and other object and pretend I was in a story as some knight or something else being the main character and killed monsters and saved princesses and other things o.o
Hmm, nothing too specific or awkward. Normal childhood stuff I guess.
My first memory is from way back when I was about 4, in preschool (do they have preschool in England?) anyways...

It was show and tell day, and after we all showed our toys were were supposed to all share and whatever, and no one wanted me to play with them. Until high school I was always sort of the outcasted smart kid, so...xD

I guess I remeber it 'cause I was that young and realized that someone could be mean with no reason, you know?

Oh, I brought down the mood, ha.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.You know, it's deplorable...

I got drunk on Hooch when I was 3. =) Couldn't stop giggling for hours.
User Image
When I was 5, I would always climb up trees (small ones) and when I wanted to get down, I wouldnt be able to. When I looked down, it seemed like the ground was 20 feet away. I would scream my head off until someone helped me down u_u
zomg. hey lau XD umm, anyway, I remember falling down the stairs o.o I remember being forced to watch star trek by dad >.< I remember when "The Snowman" song mentally scarred me for life o.o
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.You know, it's deplorable...

Oh, Hey Lisa. XD

Oh, and I remember fighting my Brother when I was small... And I punched him the only place I could reach... Let's just say I caused him more pain than I should have. >.>
User Image
I threw a tantrum once coz my nan and grandad baught me a birthday card and i didnt like it razz
When I was three, I was sitting backwards on a chair eating a donut and I fell and my lip busted open. I was thinking about that earlier today for some reason.
when i was less then 2, i remember chasing ducks in hawaii in a red velvet dress with lace trim.

I also remember kissing a camen on the nose (also when i was under 2), apparantly while my mother wasn't looking, because she remembers me petting it, but not kissing it. So I had my face near a deadly reptiles and my mom wasn't paying attention.
I really don't have anything weird. When I was about four or five I jumped off of a bed and had to get stitches on my head. I remember that. xD

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I was scared to use the toilet and had to use it quickly because I had this irrational fear that a Piranha Plant lived in the pipe and it'll come up to bite my butt if I sat on the toilet for too long. redface It took a few years for it to go away.
Well, One time when my two older brothers were rough housing I walked over to them and one of my brothers swung around and nocked my two front teeth into my mouth and I almost chocked on them.

I was screaming and spitting out blood and then afterwards I kicked him in the shins and watched him fall in pain smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff