Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Fisher

What type of atrocity would have to happen to make you just give up on humanity and want to blast away in a space ship (or worse)? Has it already happened? Talk about it.

Could be anything that affected you deeply, from something on the news to something that happened to a family member or friend or you, something. Could be anything from a law currently being proposed in Missouri requiring the consent of the father for a woman to abort her baby, to the Sony hackers winning, to McDonald's taking a lot of their items off their menu early next year, to the things happening in Ferguson, to your sister getting cancer even though she had so many things going for her, to this lady just had her baby's face blown off because the police threw a grenade in her window during a SWAT drug raid because her cousin was making meth in some other state but intelligence said he lived in her house and now they won't pay the baby's 1 million dollar medical bill even though they made a grisly mistake because of some bullshit protections law.

You tell me.

Then tell me about what restores your faith in humanity. I want to know. Like some homeless dude paying for this student's cab with all the money he had and the student coming back and changing his life, to this crossing guard receiving a brand new car because his ailing wife's medical bills got his car repossessed and the neighborhood was like "nuh-uh you protect our kids every day" so they bought him a new car, or a letter from a nine year old girl telling her gay teacher that she thinks he's amazing and it doesn't matter if he's gay he's still awesome after he taught them about not bullying other people exampling himself as a gay man.

How did you overcome the atrocity? You still dealing with it?

Yeah these paragraphs are huge run-on sentences. I'm sick and feverish cut me some slack 3nodding
I already hate this planet and most people on it to be honest.

What makes me feel this way? There are many reasons, but I'll give you two of the biggest ones: Our society and its stupid little mission to be tolerant and PC towards everyone. I'll use Islam as an example, everyone gets all defensive and wants to sound progressive and s**t by calling it the religion of peace, but in reality it's the only religion and group of people that does s**t that they do right now. You don't see Pagans and s**t blowing up buildings and shooting up schools for some stupid "jihad" bullshit. Over 100 children and some adults are dead now because of Islam and the bullshit it promotes, countless deaths preceded this tragedy and more will follow due to this "religion of peace".

This cancelling that movie about north korea because Kim jung fatass made a threat that he obviously wouldn't follow up on. We shouldn't negotiate with terrorists, especially ones with downs like Kim.

TLDR; People who ignore real problems in the world in an effort to be progressive coupled with people who negotiate with war mongering maniacs with no real power make me want to pack my bags and live on Neptune. It rains diamonds on Neptune, money and bitches baby, I'd just have to invent a spacehouse thing that could float on a gas planet.
Just the constant erosion/wear & tear on me from life in general makes me not want to be here anymore.

There's just too much suck & not enough good to balance it out.

Distinct Member

It already happened, for countless reasons, it's quite cliche and that's why I can't be "neutral".

Mega Pieslinger

11,300 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Before, I was nervous to claim the statement that I'd rather ditch this planet. I was stupid for believing this world is beautiful. It is not. It is ugly. I don't care for the latest news on celebrity nose job or protesting with posting pictures of nobodies with taped mouth or the treatment of honorable, fictional characters. I despise that I can indirectly kill or unsettle neighbors, like plastic making industry encouraged by the sales of plastic product (bottles and utensils) will spread fumes to neighborhoods. I despise that the movement of environmentalist or another Great Awakening will not turn the Earth to it's days as similar to the Garden of Eden. There is just so much gunk (oppression, extortion, confusion), and a powerful body to heal the world have not yet arrive. I can finally admit that humans by their own nature are awful.
I honestly will not consider suicide over that. I just be different and hang out with righteous friends. Well, I want to. Unfortunately, I am in a situation where I consider to not live to see tomorrow because... I don't want to discuss about Test Scores.
Hmm... Im just upset that my world didn't live up to the idea of Peace on Earth. Grr..

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
Honestly, I don't want to live on this planet anymore either. There is so much hate, anger, sorrow, despair and so many other negative things, rather than positive.

I honestly can't stand what us humans have done to this planet, all in the name of power and greed. The world has gone to s**t. I dislike nearly everybody on this planet, and hop that the NWO does happen or that the planet cleanses itself.

Yes there are some good people out in the world, but very few. It really pisses me off.

Spoopy Kitten

The amount of sexual abusers on this planet coupled with the fact i cannot kill them all because i feel like it, is the reason i want to leave this planet. For the record, id live on pluto. And nothing else really restores my faith in humanity. Humans suck
Because I want to kick a**, go to space, and represent the human race.

No Shepard without Vakarian.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Brain Weasels v2

I made a female Shepard to put the moves on Garrus. I have no regrets. That is my official Shepard.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Occasionally I hear of people who are so irresponsibly stupid that I just can't take it. Like the whole "I'm not going to get my children vaccinated" thing. It's when people aren't even buying to s**t that remotely sounds like science. When literally anything they read is not faced with any amount of scrutiny.that they will believe anything that is told to them as long as it supports the bullshit they lap up.

Tipsy Prophet

I usually have a reply ready to this question but my brains are half-asleep right now. Something something idiocy and hypocritical s**t people are full off. Oh right, "omg humans are the most important and best thing on earth - everything else should be made to benefit us the best they can and if they cannot be of direct benefit then they have no value" attitude.
Raven Winter
Brain Weasels v2

I made a female Shepard to put the moves on Garrus. I have no regrets. That is my official Shepard.
Femshep is the only Shepard IMO. Jennifer Hale is ******** great.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff