• Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Oliva the Bootstrapper
abby_lovely
Oliva the Bootstrapper
abby_lovely
You are the worst girlfriend.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-murder-trial-woman-facing-death-penalty/story?id=18111715

false. she could be jodi here.

sad Touche.
she slit his throat and shot him like isn't that a little... overKILL wink

That makes her a total psychopath... honestly. Goodness!

Invisible Humorist

Oliva the Bootstrapper
GhostlyMark
lol this is some teen drama s**t

Also why are people trying to turn this into a "monogamy: right or wrong" debate?
like help the girl with some problems, read the drama, or gtfo the thread

What am i gonna say that can be so different from anyone else's thoughts on the matter? I mean seriously, there's only one sensible solution where everyone can be happy (well not happy but at peace..whatever).
SpunkyStrikesAgain
Chicken Zombie
SpunkyStrikesAgain
Chicken Zombie
SpunkyStrikesAgain
Why don't you have a "both" option in your poll? There's nothing wrong with seeing two people at the same time. Your'e not a "whore" or a "slut" if you do that. People get too hung up on this whole "monogamy" thing....

Except that most people are monogamous, and those people have the right to choose to not be in a non-monogamous relationship.

I never said they didn't....?

You are implying it when you tell her to keep going forward with her actions. The thing is that both of those relationships are probably monogamous relationships since them knowing each other would obviously cause problems. Not many people are going to say she is a slut for having two relationships. A lot of people are going to view her as a slut because she is cheating in 2 monogamous relationships. Her actions are wrong because she is not communicating and not giving either partner the ability to say yes/no to being in a relationship with someone who wants to be with 2 partners.

Ok. I dunno what kinda nerve I struck, but you win. Congratulations.

Except it isn't about winning. Just letting you know why people are angry and why continuing her actions isn't good for anyone involved.

Destitute Smoker

3,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Wall Street 200
GhostlyMark
Oliva the Bootstrapper
GhostlyMark

Also why are people trying to turn this into a "monogamy: right or wrong" debate?

What am i gonna say that can be so different from anyone else's thoughts on the matter? I mean seriously, there's only one sensible solution where everyone can be happy (well not happy but at peace..whatever).
no i meant i agree w you lol clearly she's monogamous or this thread wouldn't be a thing so the debate is null.

Invisible Humorist

Oliva the Bootstrapper
GhostlyMark
Oliva the Bootstrapper
GhostlyMark

no i meant i agree w you lol clearly she's monogamous or this thread wouldn't be a thing so the debate is null.

I don't think its necessary here. Fact of the matter here is that she's cheating on a guy with another guy. Any sort of hope of a monogamy relationship died the minute she started seeing the other guy without telling her boyfriend.

Destitute Smoker

3,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Wall Street 200
GhostlyMark
Oliva the Bootstrapper
GhostlyMark
Oliva the Bootstrapper
GhostlyMark

I don't think its necessary here. Fact of the matter here is that she's cheating on a guy with another guy. Any sort of hope of a monogamy relationship died the minute she started seeing the other guy without telling her boyfriend.
yeah i get you

Bunny

I'd stick with Ethan and tell him the truth and see if he still wants to work it out. If you won't tell him you've been seeing Thomas, don't bother because he doesn't deserve someone who will lie to his face. From what I have seen, some girls will date a man for a few years and eventually feel like something is missing. Maybe they never "played the field" much before getting with this man? Who knows. Eventually, because they feel as if something is missing, they find a new man and question "Hm, is this man I have been with for so many years the right choice or this new guy who is totally new and amazing?" The women breaks it off with the guy to get with this new guy but in the end, all it was, was the woman wanted the trill of being with a new man so after being with the new man, the female realizes she loved the man she had been with and wants him back. Not everyone goes through this but it's pretty common. It usually doesn't end well.

Invisible Tipper

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
Yeah you're pretty horrible.

Not because you love two different guys but because you lied and cheated. Monogamy isn't for everyone, and you're probably one of those people, but cheating is never okay in any regard. Neither of these guys deserve to be lied to like this.

My advice? Tell them both. If by some miracle they still want something to do with you afterwards, talk about an open relationship, explain the concept of polyamory. If they (understandably) don't want to be with you, move on. They deserve to not be cheated on, and you can start over the right way: by being upfront about your nature.

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
banswithoutachance
you big ******** manipulative whore

what he said. what you are doing is pure evil. its bad enough to string them along but to take advantage of the kindness is just...sick. you don't deserve either of them.

Original Shoujo

banswithoutachance
Love Me Take Me Own Me
banswithoutachance
Dustiest Gozongas

There's nothing wrong with being non monogamous
prove it

I was in a relationship like that for a long time and no one ended up unhappy because of it.that's proof
MOST people in monogamous relationships end up cheating on each other and unhappy.
that's proof that monogamy ISN'T good for MOST people.
but whatever works for you.
I say this as a girl who is pretty happy being with one guy and never with anyone else and never ever goes behind someone's back. just so you know before you start accusing me of anything. I don't mind either way.I don't need it to be one way or another to be happy.both work for me.

personal experiences only have meaning for you, they are not proof of anything. also being happy does not automatically make it moral.

lololol
happiness trumps everything
if your morality makes the world a less happy place that whatever you view as immoral then your morality is WRONG
there's nothing worse than taking happiness out of this world
it's that simple
not for me but for everyone
except the people who WANT to be unhappy, they can
but you don't get to make others unhappy! it's not your place

Original Shoujo

banswithoutachance
Love Me Take Me Own Me
banswithoutachance
Love Me Take Me Own Me
banswithoutachance
Dustiest Gozongas

There's nothing wrong with being non monogamous
prove it

I was in a relationship like that for a long time and no one ended up unhappy because of it.that's proof
MOST people in monogamous relationships end up cheating on each other and unhappy.
that's proof that monogamy ISN'T good for MOST people.
but whatever works for you.
I say this as a girl who is pretty happy being with one guy and never with anyone else and never ever goes behind someone's back. just so you know before you start accusing me of anything. I don't mind either way.I don't need it to be one way or another to be happy.both work for me.

personal experiences only have meaning for you, they are not proof of anything. also being happy does not automatically make it moral.

lololol
happiness trumps everything
if your morality makes the world a less happy place that whatever you view as immoral then your morality is WRONG
there's nothing worse than taking happiness out of this world
it's that simple
not for me but for everyone
except the people who WANT to be unhappy, they can
but you don't get to make others unhappy! it's not your place
classic utilitarianism. which is wrong.

it doesn't matter
you're powerless to make the world unhappy
if you get power and use it to make the world unhappy(with your morals or anything) you become a person
whose death is good for everyone
I can see why some people would be inclined to threaten to kill some of you people, you really deserve it!
shame on you! do you want to make everyone as unhappy as you? Look for happiness instead
repeat "I'm happy I'm happy I'm happy...".for five minutes every day
see if it helps
smile
Stay with Thomas. Ethan deserves someone wayyyy better. Obviously you're not a loyal gf & you take what Ethan does for you for granted. Plenty of girls wish they had a bf like Ethan but you just go ahead and cheat. That's lame.
...I still have not told either men...

Thomas' has urged me to tell Ethan because it is not fair for Ethan and himself to go through such dilemma.

On the other hand, Ethan has no clue what has been transpired. He just seems really relieved and happy everytime I skype with him. He says that he can't wait to finish his degree so he can move to my state.

...I am a strong woman but this is taking a lot.
sneaking around and disrespecting someone you claim to care about is not okay.

you should be honest with both of them and deal with the consequences now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff