Welcome to Gaia! ::

High school is great. better than middle school and elementry put together. have a bf who is great. i am a junior and cant wait till im a senior. its great.
Stickchick
High school is great. better than middle school and elementry put together. have a bf who is great. i am a junior and cant wait till im a senior. its great.

I though elementary school was amazing. But I was in montessori so maybe it was different. It was actually fun for me. More independent and i worked at my own pace. Not like high school or middle school.

High school wasn't fun for me. I enjoyed being with my friends but I was kind of socially inept. Still am. I was picked on and really depressed for about 2 years.
[******** awful.
I went to an all girls school and by year 11 I'd set up camp on my own in the arts center.
I ******** hate girls.

University, on the other hand, has been the best two years of my life.
I'll be sad this time next year when it's over.

Massive inventory sale. Buy my s**t, kay?
I feel the need to use big letters to say this:

IT SUCKS s**t.
High school is very boring at first especially when my friends will try to hook up with the seniors or form alliances..Lol!crap! rolleyes After,it's kinda fun as we get to bully the teachers..Then,they bullied us with homeworks and exams.. stressed
Mine's really cool!
Two years of hell basically sums it up.

I hated it so much, I'm now in college early.

Not a dropout though.
Too many Ap classes so I am tired all day.
i love it so far! lol
but at homecoming i had my first kiss, it was my bff, a girl..

iam a freshman
My high school experience was just... meh.
Freshmen and sophomore year were boring, junior year was great and emotionally tiring, and senior year was uneventful, yet grew me into the person I am now. =O

But man do I wish that I could have gone to high school in the 80s...
Industrial Cake
Two years of hell basically sums it up.

I hated it so much, I'm now in college early.

Not a dropout though.
Your signature is completely random, yet absolutely hilarious. O_O
x_decor
My high school experience was just... meh.
Freshmen and sophomore year were boring, junior year was great and emotionally tiring, and senior year was uneventful, yet grew me into the person I am now. =O

But man do I wish that I could have gone to high school in the 80s...
i would love that!!
IT WAS BAD.
people were so mean to one another.
i got picked on really bad, because of gossip that this one b***h started.
preppy girls called me fat and ugly, jock boys threw things at me in the hall.

i fit in with the "weird kids". haha. ♥

i ended up dropping out of high school, then i got my GED, and now i'm in college. being a sixteen year old college student has it's downsides, but i'm definately HAPPIER.
Pretty shitty.
I dropped out, was forced into homeschooling so I wouldn't be a "high school dropout loser". I don't do my homeschool work though because I wanted to just get my GED the year I dropped out and been done with it and moved on to college. -Shrug.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff