Welcome to Gaia! ::

i've liked a guy in one of my classes since september [which makes it about 3 months]

when we talk, it's always about something random. he's mad funny, so obviously i always laugh. [everyone does, not just me]

he's uber cute. i always catch myself staring at him. it gets akward so i just ask him about the work assignments, his weekend/afternoon, or how his skating's going.

i dont really know the definition of flirting, so im not so sure if he does. he jokes around with me, high-fives; but everyone does that, right?

im asking;
how should i tell him i like him?
if i were to, how should i ask him if he likes me? [or how could i tell]

any advice would be helpful <3

edit: something else besides asking him out x3
Walk up to him and say "hey what are you doing this weekend?"
Talk to him like mule number 562 said, ask him out, etc.

Good luck.
accidentaly fall on top of him, apologize like mad, see if he likes it
1.>you gotta be yourself
2.>get into a good conversation....in person...on the phone....wherever...
3.>hint to him a little how you like his companyyy
4.>if the ball starts to roll*your way*, keep goin.....from there...you need to see how it goes and if it's going gud, then tell him how you feel.....don't be pushy! whee wink

GoOd LuCk!
lol Call him up and ask him, or talk to him online, ask if he likes you , and if he answeres no, then dont say a damn thing, make up a rumor, if he says kinda sorta, tell him you like him
lol thanks guys.

anyone.. else? :]

Sparkly Citizen

i was told to tell a guy i like him...Now im stuck like you how am i suppose to tell him!? sweatdrop
DO NOT ask online or over the phone. Do what sojmilk said. If you're brave enough to do that, than you're pretty good. I can never bring myself to do things like that when I'm around a chick. Obviously not fall on them, but things like "accidentally" bumping into them.
this was tried on a girl but, just get him to talk with you privatly,tell him you have to tell him/her
something important and then tell him how you feel & pray like hell that he feels the same! biggrin
I would get into a conversation, ask him if he want to go see a movie with you AND a bunch of your friends (make sure that the friends you invite are people who know what's going on) and see what happens from there. You might get it easy, and he might ask you out after that, he might say he had a REALLY good time, he might ask to join you an your friends again. In which case, go for it.

Profitable Prophet

Have you see Legally Blonde?

DO THE BEND AND SNAP.
well i would talk to one of my friends and tell them to ask him if he likes me! and then if he says yes tell your friend to tell him to ask you out! sweatdrop sorry im bad at this! ....sorry...
anna bandana
Have you see Legally Blonde?

DO THE BEND AND SNAP.

lmao.

@ SODA-GOD 64 - wayy too akward x3

..anyone else? :]
just go ahead and tell a friend to tell him. trust me!I ONCE liked a person but they wer my sis friend.so i told her to tell him. she did and it worked out really good.soon he took a love test and got me. he told his friends and me that at the same time but he kept smiling at me so i knew something was up.thenone day when we were out side my sis got tired and went in side so it was just me and him then he hugged me heart heart heart .i loved that moment but he started to show that he loves me.but we both hated a girl so we stayed away from her.till the boy i liked got sick so i went to my friends bloc party.i saw the girl we hated and it turned out she was nice we became friends.but then he found out me and her r friends...... crying crying crying crying crying crying crying and treated me differ he started calling me names and hitting me it hurt me badly crying crying and now we dont talk we hate each other so just dont make any mistakes crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff