Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which gender is messier?

male 0.6875 68.8% [ 11 ]
female 0.3125 31.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2

Are you a messy person? Yes.
Have you had a super messy roommate? How messy were they? What did you do about it? Never had a roommate.
How annoying are messy slobs? I can admit I am a very annoying person as far as all of this goes. My family says that whenever I leave a room it looks like a tornado tore it up because of how messy I made it.

Get over it man, designate your own personal space in your home and keep that s**t clean. Let the slob have their space.
I can be kind of messy (especially my room- I have a bad habit of leaving cloths and paper everywhere though it stays in my room) but I can't stand when things are unclean.

I lived with three other girls for eight months and they were the messiest people ever. They all had long black hair (I have brown hair) and their hair would shed on the floor all the time, and I was the only one who ever swept. On top of this, they also wore their shoes inside and tracked mud and dirt everyone. It drove me crazy.

They were all Chinese and used a lot of oil and sauces in their cooking. They never cleaned up the messes they left after they were finished (though they did clean their dishes albeit not right away).

They also never rinsed out their recycling before putting it in the bin and by the time I took the recycling out (because they never did) I had to sort through moldy bottles. It was gross.

I was so happy when I finally moved out in April. The worst part was that I ended up having to clean to get my damage deposit back because I left a week before them and the landlord was coming the day after I left to make sure there was no unreasonable mess. Since I was already out of town by then I had to pray that they hadn't messed up the house in the twelve hours after I left.

Interesting Phantom

1. I typically clean my stuff after cooking. I would've leave dishes over 24 hours.

I am... kind of a messy person, I admit. So I try to minimize the things I own and only keep things I really need. Normally my room is okay, not clean but not gross either. It takes time to me to clean. So the freer my schedule, the cleaner my room.

Fluffy Lop

...Erm....

I range from a sickenly gross cesspool of old food, dirty laundry and paperwork that overtake my desk to having such a sparkling clean, organize everything, every perfume, lotion, shoes, article of clothing, including my bras and folding thongs (Yes, there is a way to fold a thong.. and I do it...). I'm into the whole pinterest organize craze. Ikea is like my mecca.

heart

Kawaii Sentai

User Image
User ImageUser Image

My bf does all of those things and I just...dont care. I dont clean after him, only myself and dont really mind the mess. As long as I dont clean it I am fine.

User ImageUser Image
It's 1:03am where I am and the dinner dishes plus food are still sitting on the bench. As my boyfriend is away - wine seemed to prioritise over cleaning up the mess I made with dinner. We got a kitten a few months ago so the floor is always a mess... we aren't messy but only clean [vacuum, clean bathroom etc] the house once a week, but he does dishes daily usually .. thus why I haven't done them as I'm usually the chef D;

Friendly Bear

8,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
i have never had a roommate c:
I'm not messy in general. Very clean actually. But when I feel down, I don't give a flying duck about how messy my place is. My roommate is messy but fortunately the place we live in is big so his mess stays in his room. The other roommate barely leaves her room so who knows...

Tipsy Fatcat

Are you a messy person?
I can be. My bedroom is always messy

Have you had a super messy roommate? How messy were they? What did you do about it?
I live with my boyfriend and he's f*cking messy. I used to clean up after him but now I tell him to do it and if he doesn't I don't do it. Saturdays I clean allll the house and i usually clean his mess on that day because if I only cleaned after myself, It would look the same.

How annoying are messy slobs?
SHAFDJSEUFNALWKW""/!$$%$?gf
Never had a roommate, and I wouldn't tolerate piles of messy, dirty clothes, left out dishes or food containers and unrinsed dishes.

Eloquent Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
I have to clean after myself plus three other people

no, I'm not messy (well my room is but I haven't had time to clean it)

Wheezing Fatcat

Hellraiser

I'm not super messy, I leave things laying around but will always pick them up.
My rooms a mess tho

I just stayed at mine and my boyfriends friends place not too long ago and it was messy. Dishes everywhere
gonk
I'm messy but not in common areas. My own room is messy (I live in a shared house) but I don't leave stuff around the kitchen, living room, bathroom. At most, I might leave dishes in the sink a while but not for a long time.

In my room, I'm messy but not dirty messy. I won't leave food/dishes lying around or anything and I do sweep and stuff, but I'll leave clothes strewn across the bed and floor, papers everywhere, etc. I clean it up like once a week.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff