Welcome to Gaia! ::

So somedays I seem to feel like .....void ish(not in the sense I feel nothing), it is like... I feel happy but not overly happy and Sad but not overly sad XD, I remember watching something stating that anything is better then content because you feel something...... but I just ... feel content O.o this feeling is odd and indescribable that I rather be crying then being content lol.

Have anybody ever felt like content? Not happy or sad... just even? It feels really odd? Whats your experience with feeling "content"?

If I were to look at a water halfway full how I can interpret it is like I would look at the cup and just say there is water in it not sure if that is a perfect analogy though lol(which means i just ignore it being halfway full or halfway empty).
My definition of contentment is simple. When you are content, you wouldn't want anything less or anything more. But of course, other people's definition of it may be completely different.

Frankly saying, I don't think I'm contented with what I have now yet, but I don't complain about what's missing in my life. The missing jigsaw puzzles will eventually come; give it time, and it'll fit in your life.
Yah dood i know what u mean. Its like an empty feeling. I get that shiet alot now. neutral
Hm. So you're not content with being content?
I can actually understand but I've never desired a more
uneasy state just to feel.

I know I can feel, I'm human.
I would just reflect more on things you have that
are full of meaning and special, human or hobby or object.

It should bring forth a little more emotion from you. Perhaps embark
on something new. Maybe something your almost turned off to.

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
when I feel content, I always feel like listening to music
i feel content on a daily basis. not happy, not sad, just content. i have very few responsibilities and very few expectations to live up to. my life is very simple. it's not a happy life, and it's not a sad life.
BORING. but not sad.
that's how i feel when i'm content.
: D

about the 80% of my mood.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items